Canyoning in Bled and Bohinj area – Canyoning around Bovec – Crystal water in Triglav National Park – Discover some of Slovenia’s most secret places – The beauty of unique canyons – An unforgettable experience – Sport for everybody! – Full services with the best canyoning CIC guides.
Far from the comfort of the urban world, which offers the illusion of invulnerability and importance, we stand on the edge of a waterfall feeling uncertain and frightened before we descend. We face ourselves and come to realise how and why we love life… A beauty of nature as seen from the canyons and gorges is something which infects neophytes for ever. We go canyoning around Lake Bled and Bohinj area as well as all the way to beautiful Bovec area with Koritnica Valley’s most secret places. It is one of the best canyoning adventures in Europe.
- Day 1: Transfer from Ljubljana Airport to Bled / Basic canyoning around Bled and Bohinj area (Jereka or Grmečica Canyon / easy-medium dificulty level) / Accommodation in hostel (shared, dormitory rooms)
- Day 2: Transfer Bled – Bovec / Canyoning in Fratarica / optional: white Water Rafting on Soča River (afternoon) / Accommodation in hostel (shared, dormitory rooms)
- Day 3: Bled – Bovec / Canyoning in Globoški potok or Predilnica or Kozjak / transfer to Ljubljana Airport or Ljubljana city.
Information and Price:
- Dates: May/June/July/August/September
- Duration: 3 days
- Price: 365 EUR / person (at 2 people in a group)
- Included in the price: Organisation, accommodation in one of Bled’s hostels (shared, dormitory rooms), transfer Ljubljana Airport – Bled / Bled – Ljubljana Airport, transfers according to the itinerary, guidance (CIC licensed Canyoning Guide), all needed canyoning equipment.
- Not included: travel to Slovenia, food and drinks, all personal expenses, tips.
- Optional rafting on Soča river: 44 EUR/ person / person
- Supplement for private room in hostel: 60,00 EUR/ person
- Upgrade: Hotel 3*, additional cost 90,00 EUR/person