4-day multi-activity package in the valley of Emerald river. Enjoy thrilling activities in untouched nature of Triglav National Park – Unique experience of the fascinating valley – Without doubt the best way to spend holidays for all nature lovers and adrenaline seekers.
The valley of the Soča river on the western part of Slovenia with its beauty is truly one-of-a-kind. The remarkable nature of Triglav National Park, the Julian Alps mountains and hills surrounding the valley and the Emerald river offer endless options for all kinds of outdoor activities. Soča river area is truly the best place for “adrenaline” – outdoor acitvities in Slovenia. Our 4-day package is specially designed for the best weekend getaway, including adventurous and exciting activities, which will lead you to places that remain hidden to most visitors.
Activities you will do:
- Rafting on Soča river (III/IV)
- Canyoning in Fratarica canyon.
- Rock climbing & Bouldering.
- Mountain biking or hiking.
- Self guided exploring area by foot and by bike.
- Short & Easy Hiking on Vršič Mountain Pass (1611 m)
Day 1: Arrival to the airport / Transfer from Ljubljana Airport to Bovec (2 hours) via Vršič mountain pass, which is the highest mountain pass in Slovenia (1611 m) / Short and easy hiking on Vršič Mountain pass / Briefing at the office / 1/2 day rent-a-bike for self guided tour / Accommodation in hostel (shared, dormitory rooms)
Day 2: Morning: rafting on Soča river (2,5-3 hours). Feel the rage and power of Emerald river’s rapids that go up to level IV / Lunch break / Afternoon: rock climbing on a large glacial erratic right next to Soča river, surrounded by spectacular views on the mountains of Trenta valley. The wall offers great routes for beginners and excellent challenges for advanced climbers. It is also a great place for bouldering with safety “crashpad”. / Accommodation in hostel (shared, dormitory rooms)
Day 3: Morning: canyoning in Fratarica (4-5 hours). Fratarica is claimed to be the most beautiful canyon in Slovenia. It offers great adrenaline-boosting jumps from cliffs, slides down the rocks and rappelling on the amazing 50-meter waterfall called Parabola. / Free afternoon to explore the area on your own / Accommodation in hostel (shared, dormitory rooms)
Day 4: Morning: mountain biking tour (3 hours). Explore the single MTB trails around Bovec. The options are endless. Exploring forests on bikes is experience like no other or Hiking to Mt. Svinjak (1653 m / 5-6 hours). The moderate difficulty level hike awards you with a breathtaking view from the Mt. Svinjak summit. / Afternoon transfer to the airport.
Information and Price:
- Dates: April/May/June/July/August/September/October
- Price: 545 EUR / person (at min 2 people)
- Price includes: Return transfer from Ljubljana or Ljubljana Airport – Bovec (350 kilometers in total), all transfers for activities according to the itinerary, 3x accommodation with breakfast in hostel in Bovec (shared, dormitory rooms). Five outdoor activities: rock climbing, white water rafting, canyoning, mountain biking or hiking, Self guided easy biking and walking, all guidance, all technical and other equipment.
- Price does not include: Travel to Slovenia, personal expenses, food & drinks.
- Supplement for private room in hostel: 60,00 eur / person
- Upgrade: Hotel 3*, additional cost 90,00 eur /person