Slides, rappels and nice pristine nature – the perfect canyon to get to know the basics of canyoning (appropriate also for children age 8 years or older). Starting with a big jump and slide, Jereka takes us to the world, which we did not know before. In this canyon you realise that wild nature still exists. No previous experiences needed!
- Level of difficulty: easy
- Access: 20 minute walk
- Duration: 2-3 hours + Transfer
- Dates: April – October
- Location: Village Jereka, Bohinj area / close to Lake Bled
- Characteristics: Nice canyon for beginners and families with kids.
- Price: 60 EUR /person
- Price includes: Professional & friendly guide, all equipment (helmet, harness, shoes, wet-suit, neoprene socks), return transfer from Bled, Canyon Jereka entry fee, photos done by guide, VAT.
- Needed: Swimming suit and a towel.