Western Slovenia’s unique and diverse off-road trails make mountain biking one of the most thrilling ways to experience the very best of the area. Locations around Bovec and Kobarid are a great destination for an active mountain biking break.
Mountain biking enthusiasts, searching out adventure and technical challenges, will find many trails in the mountains above Bovec and Kobarid. Mountains in the western part of Slovenia have a well-deserved reputation for world-class mountain bike riding. We are lucky to have people who are dedicated to showing you those trails, keeping them challenging and keeping them open for you.
- The best time: May – November
- Duration: 3 hours (4 hours with transfer and preparation)
- Specific: Dirty roads, single trails, forest paths, …
- Starting point: Kobarid or Bovec
- Price: 68 EUR / person (min. 2 people in a group)
- About: The best mountain bike rides in Slovenia.