One Day Scenic Tour since 2006. Emerald Splash is scenic sightseeing tour around Triglav National Park and Julian Alps with White Water Rafting on Soča river and easy hiking. Experience the unspoiled nature of northwest Slovenia in the refreshing pools and rapids of Emerald river – Soča. Enhance the taste of alpine freshness in the Julian Alps. Re-experience the Soča valley in front of the authentic scene of Hemingway’s Farewell to Arms. It is great day in the heart of Triglav National Park and its surroundings.
Easy activities you will do:
- White Water Rafting on Soča River (level III-IV / 1-1,5 hours).
- Easy hiking on Slovenia’s highest Mountain Pass Vršič (1611 m).
- Easy hiking to Kozjak Waterfall.
- Scenic auto-train drive from Most na Soči to Bohinj lake (20 min).
Places you will see:
- Sightseeing around Triglav National Park.
- Lake Jasna near Kranjska Gora.
- High road drive in the heart of the Julian Alps – “Vršič mountain road”
- Prisank mountain window with “Ajdovska deklica” – Pagan Girl
- Great Soča Gorges – “Velika korita Soče”
- Trenta Valley.
- Visit of typical alpine pastures.
- Boka Waterfall.
- Kozjak Waterfall & Napoleon Bridge.
- Bovec – Small, but beautiful alpine town.
- Towns Kobarid & Most na Soči.
- Famous Bohinj Lake.
Information & Price:
- Departure: every day from April 01 – October 30 / 8 AM from Bled (optional: 7 AM from Ljubljana / 8.30 AM from Kranjska Gora)
- Duration of the trip: 10-11 Hours (3 hours of scenic drive with stops)
- Difficulty level: Easy.
- Group size: 4 – 16
- Price: 95 EUR / person
- Price includes: Friendly English speaking tour guide, Professional guide for white water rafting, all equipment for white water rafting, transfer from Bled, organisation, parking fee, National Park fee, auto-train tickets, complimentary photos from land trip, bottled water in the van, VAT.
- Price does not include: Lunch, drinks, personal expenses, tips.
- Things needed: swimwear, towel, sporty shoes, wind jacket or fleece, optional drinks and snack for the road.
Why this trip? Because, it is the one of the best one-day scenic tours in Slovenia. Because it is included in tour all cost of the trip – even white water rafting on Soča river.