Bled Via Ferrata
Bled Via Ferrata is a modern fixed-cable and rock climb above Mojstrana Village that presents exciting physical challenges. This 250-meter long climb is creatively designed from start to finish and it’s an exciting challenge in spectacular scenery. It is fantastic views of beautiful Karawanks mountain range, Julian Alps and Sava river Valley. Our Bled Via Ferrata provide an opportunity to learn the rope work skills required for the safe use of this type of route. All of our via ferrata trips are led by UIAGM/IFMGA Professional Mountain Guides, ensuring your safety and enjoyment. Itinerary:
- Transfer from Bled to Mojstrana Village / 20 minutes.
- Via-Ferrata climb / 2,5-3 hours.
- Visit Slovenian Alpine Museum (optional).
- Transfer back to Bled via Radovna Valley (Triglav National Park) / 20 minutes.
Information and Price:
- Dates: March/April/May/June/July/August/September/October/November
- Duration: 2,5-3 hours of climbing and walking (+ return transfer from Bled).
- Difficulty: moderate to challenging
- Price: 68 EUR / person (min. 2 people in a group)
- Price includes: organisation, 24/7 services, guidance, return transfer from Bled, rental of via ferrata equipment (helmet, harness, self-belaying device), bottled water, basic photos made by guide.
- Extra Payment: Slovenian Alpine Museum entrance ticket: Adult – 6 eur, Kids, 3,60 eur, Family – 13,00 eur.
- About: The Best way to explore modern Via Ferrata trail/climb close to Lake Bled.