Mt. Triglav is undoubtedly the best-known and most visited Slovene mountain. A classical ascent of Slovenia’s highest mountain, recognisable by its outstanding figure of Three Heads. One does not have to be a keen mountaineer to climb it, but some hiking experience is welcome. Our 3 days self-guided Mt. Triglav tour are truly the best of both worlds. Hiking on your terms with all the help and support you need so you can focus on what matters most. Mt. Triglav self-guided tour offers the same quality, style, service, equipment and comforts of our Mt. Triglav guided tour. The only difference is that with self-guided, you are the guide. With over 10 years of experience, we know all the secrets of Self-Guided tours.
Mt. Triglav – 3 days Self-Guided Tour
- Dates: June/July/August/September/October
- Duration: 3 days / 6-8 hours of walking/day
- Accommodation / over night stay: Mountain Hut
- Total vertical climb: 1.950 meters
- Price: 148 EUR / person (at 2 people or more in a group)
- Price includes: organisation, 24/7 office assistance, 2 nights in mountain huts with breakfast, return transfer from Bled to Bohinj, rental of via-ferrata equipment (helmet, harness, self-belaying device) and hiking equipment (hiking poles, backpack), bottled water on the start, tourist tax, VAT.
- Not included: Lunch and Dinner in the hut, food and drinks.
- (Prices in Mountain huts: Goulash: 7,5 eur /Beer: 4 eur / Coffee with milk: 2,30 eur / Bottled water 1,5l: 4,40 eur,… )
Itinerary at a Glance
DAY 1 / Bohinj Lake – Stara Fužina – Voje Valley, Mostnica Gorge – Vodnik Mountain Hut – Planika Mountain Hut. Overnight Planika Mountain Hut. HIKE: 7-8 HOURS / ELEVATION: 1855 m
DAY 2 / Planika Mountain Hut (optional ascent of Mt. Triglav) – Dolič saddle – Hribarice plateau – Triglav Lakes Valley – Koča pri Triglavskih jezerih Mountain Hut. HIKE: 8/9 HOURS / ELEVATION: 652 m
DAY 3 / Koča pri Triglavskih jezerih Hut – Dom na Komni – Koča pri Savici. HIKE: 3+2 HOURS / ELEVATION: 1015 m
Our References – Mt. Triglav climb:
- 138 climbing-hiking groups in last 9 years.
- 524 people on the very top of Mt. Triglav.
- 38 People on Mt. Triglav – 3 days Self guided tour.
- 98 % successful climbs.
- We are a partner agency of 8 biggest Trekking & Hiking agencies around the globe.
- 64 people on a Winter climb with us so far and counting …
- We know Mt. Triglav & Julian Alps very well – it is an area near our homes.
- 24/7 Services – Office manager and Agency Office are very close to Triglav National Park.
- We use the best brand and new hiking and climbing equipment (Black Diamonds, Edelrid, Beal, Mountain Hardwear,…)