The flight from Vogel is considered to be the most beautiful flight in the whole Slovenia with marvellous views over Lake Bohinj, Julian Alps and Mount Triglav.
The height difference from the take off and landing place is amazing 1200 meters, so the flight will be longer (approx. 25-35 minutes). You are greeted by an instructor at Bled and you take a transfer to Lake Bohinj and take a ride to Vogel with a cable car. Once you are up on the mountain, the chair lift brings you to the take off place.
We work with experienced pilots only, who use the latest and most sophisticated equipment to ensure the safety of your paragliding adventure. You will definitely feel like a bird. No experience necessary.
- Dates: April – October
- Duration: 3-4 hours / 30-35 minutes in the air.
- Departure: Individual times.
- Height difference: 1200 meters
- Price: 130 EUR /person
- Things needed: Sporty shoes, wind jacket or fleece.
- Price included: professional guidance, transportation from Bled or Ljubljana (2 people minimum), cable-car transfer to the mountain, tandem flight, all equipment, VAT.
- Massage: One of the most Beautiful Paragliding flight above Slovenia – Julian Alps.