The Julian Alps and beautiful town of Bovec with all surrounding valleys is one of the most fascinating climbing playgrounds in Europe. Rock Summer Camp is specifically designed for climbing beginners and climbers with middle skill. It provides all the fun of a rock climbing, bouldering and traditional camp experience like field trips, water activities, swimming, evening brunch and lectures by the fire. We let you discover more of the great outdoors in the company of exceptional leaders and new friends. Rock Summer Camp combines all climbing activities and four other outdoor activities such as hiking, white water rafting, river-tubing and canyoning. Our summer camp experience is not only a summer experience – it is a life experience with a value and it has a resonance that extends far beyond the boundaries of a single summer. We invite you to sign up for The Rock Summer Camp today and enjoy the wonders Slovenian nature has to offer.
- July and August 2016.
- Location: Bovec (Lepena Valley), Julian Alps, Slovenia.
- 3 days of Rock Climbing.
- 2 days of Bouldering with Yoga.
- Canyoning, Hiking and White Water Rafting on the rest days.
- Comfortable outdoor accommodation.
- Great staff and happy climbers.
- Evening fire & lectures (3 evenings).
- 6x breakfast & 6x dinner.
- Full camp services.
Information & Price:
- Dates: July and August, 2016.
- Duration: 7 days/6 nights
- Price: 495,00 EUR / person
- Price includes: All transfers according to the itinerary, guidance by a professional guide, 24/7 office camping support, accommodations in tent with breakfast and dinner, all equipment for rock climbing, all technical equipment for other activities, welcome drink, evening fire …
- Price does not include: Transfer to Slovenia, drinks at meals, lunches, all personal expenses, personal equipment, tips,…
- Min. 10 people in group. For groups of 10 – 30 people, Summer Camp can be added to the confirmed date in 2016.