Snowshoeing trips take place above the high Pokljuka Plateau, Tamar Valley and Vrsic Mountain Pass. We also organize great 3-days winter trekking with snowshoes in the Julian Alps. Far away from crowds and with your guide, you will discover a preserved natural area in the Triglav National Park and Julian Alps. A truly outdoor environment, an unforgettable experience, to approach the mountain during winter time in an original way.
1. Snowshoeing in Triglav National Park
- Dates: December – April
- Duration: 4-5 hours
- Price: 55 EUR / person (4 people in group).
- Price: 75 EUR / person (2 people in group)
- About: Enjoy Triglav National Park in Wintertime.
2. Full Moon Snowshoeing in Triglav National park
- Dates: January 12th, February 11th and March 12th, 2017
- Duration: 4-5 hours, from 19.00 to 24.00
- Price: 55 EUR / person (4 people in group)
- About: Full Moon Snowshoeing Walks.
3. Winter Trekking in the Julian Alps / 3 days
- Day1: Bled (Bohinj Lake) – Vogel – Komna Hut.
- Day2: Komna hut – Krn Lakes Hut.
- Day3: Krn Lakes Hut – Beautiful Krn Lakes walk – Lepena / Late afternoon: Transfer back to Bled or Ljubljana.
- Dates: March & April 2017
- Duration: 3 days / 5-6 hours of walking per day
- Price: 365 EUR / person (min. 3 people in group)
- Price includes: Organization, Guidance, accommodation with breakfast and dinner in mountain huts (2), all technical equipment, transfers, cable car lift to Mt Vogel, 24/7 services, photos, welcome drink.
- About: Great Winter Trekking in the Julian Alps.
Our References – Snowshoeing:
- 495 walkers in last 10 years.
- 38 snowshoeing groups in last 9 years.
- We are a partner agency of 8 biggest Trekking & Hiking agencies around the globe.
- We know Julian Alps and Triglav National Park very well – it is an area near our homes.
- 5 experienced guides.
- 24/7 services – office manager office close to Triglav National Park.
- We have experience tour & Location manager for organization all tours and adventure trips.
- We have good quality equipment for snowshoeing.