8 days Around Slovenian Alps – Triglav National Park – The highest summit of Julian Alps, Triglav (2864m) – Fantastic Alpine Scenery – Unique and unspoilt Alpine world – Beautiful Bled, Bohinj and Bovec areas – In the heart of sunny side of the Alps – Soca Valley, the valley of the Emerald river – Trenta Valley – Vrsic Mountain Pass & Kranjska Gora – Great Mountaineering Adventure.
Slovenia is the green treasure of Europe. A colorful land with untouched natural environment lies on the sunny side of the Alps. The Julian Alps in the north and north-west of Slovenia are some of the most beautiful mountain ranges in Europe and are the most southern extension of the great Alpine range. These unspoilt mountains are a breath of fresh air for walkers and mountaineers who come to enjoy the lush green valleys, crystal-clear rivers and the dramatic limestone peaks. Wherever you are in the Julian Alps, it is possible to discover the natural beauties on foot. There are more than seven thousand kilometers of marked trails in the mountains of Slovenia, along which there are 165 mountain lodges, huts and bivouacs. The mountain world offers an abundance of both, easily accessible marks and those more difficult ones, which can be reached with the help of experienced mountain guides. The Julian Alps offer superb Alpine walking around Bled, Bohinj, Bovec and Kranjska Gora resort.
- Great Julian Alp trails & Mountain Huts.
- Magical Lake Bled and around.
- Bohinj Lake & Kranska Gora.
- Triglav National Park.
- Mt Triglav Climb.
- Beautiful Seven Lakes Valley.
- Soča Valley – Emerald River.
- Day 1: Transfer from Ljubljana Airport to Bled
- Day 2: Transfer: Bled – Bohinj Lake – Pokljuka Plateau / Guided walk to Blejska Mt Hut on Lipanca (1633m)
- Day 3: Guided walk: Blejska Hut – Vodnikova hut – Planika hut (2404m)
- Day 4: Guided walk: Planika hut – Triglav (2864m) – Dolic hut – Zasavska hut on Prehodavci (2071m)
- Day 5: Guided walk: Zasavska hut on Prehodavci – Triglav Lakes Valley – Komna Mt Hut (1520m)
- Day 6: Guided walk: Komna Mt Hut – Vratca (1807m) – Lake Krn Mt Hut (1370m)
- Day 7: Guided walk: Lake Krn Mt Hut – Lake Krn – Kobarid – Bovec
- Day 8: Bovec (optional white water rafting on Soca River, Canyoning in Fratarica or Zip Line Adventure)/ Transfer: Bovec – Trenta Valley – Vrsic Mt Pass (1620m) – Kranjska Gora – Planica – Bled
Information & Price:
- Dates: June/July/September/October/November
- Duration: 8 days
- Price: 798,00 EUR / person (at minimum 6 people and maximum 18 people in the group)
- Your Guide: Danaja Batinič & Žiga Šter (Mt Triglav climb)
- Price includes: All transfers according to the itinerary, guidance by a professional guide, 24/7 office support, all accommodations with breakfast (pensions*** and hotels***, mountain huts), breakfast in the Mountain huts, all entrance fees (2x), rental of bikes (Bled), rental of walking equipment, White Water Rafting, welcome drink, …
- Price does not include: Transfer to Slovenia, drinks at meals, all personal expenses, personal equipment, tips,…
- For groups of 6 – 8 people, new dates can be added to confirmed dates in 2015.