8 days Adventure holiday – 5 days trekking across the Julian Alps – Triglav National Park – The highest summit Mt Triglav – Fantastic scenery – Giants above Trenta Valley – In the heart of Posocje – Discover with style – Full accommodation and transfer services.
Magnificent views and paths in the heart of the Julian Alps. From Tamar Valley via Mt Triglav to Bohinj. This is one of the greatest mountain trails in the Julian Alps. In the heart of Posocje, the Slovene alpine river Soca springs to the surface, surrounded by the mountain giants like Bavski Grintavec, Jalovec, Prisank and Razor.
- Great Julian Alp trails & Mountain Huts.
- Magical Lake Bled and around.
- Bohinj Lake & Kranska Gora.
- Triglav National Park.
- Mt Triglav Climb.
- Beautiful Seven Lakes Valley.
- Soča Valley – Emerald River.
Day 1: Ljubljana Airport – Bled Pick-up at Ljubljana Airport and transfer to Bled (cca 40 min.), accommodation at a farmhouse or pension in Bled and dinner in a local restaurant.
Day 2: Bled – Tamar valley – Mt. Slemenova špica – Vršič pass
Traditional Slovene breakfast at the farmhouse, transfer to Tamar Valley (approx. 40 min.). Starting point Dom v Tamarju Mountain Hut. The gently ascending path crosses Mt. Slemenova spica and the Vratca saddle to join the Vrsic Mt Pass. / Accommodation with breakfast in the mountain hut Postarski dom.
Day 3: Vrsic Mt Pass – Mt. Prisank – Mt. Razor – Kriski podi
From the mountain hut, the path sets off to the right on the Sovna glava and then the route climbs onto the ridge Gladki rob and across the slope to the natural window Prednje okno. The path ascends over steep rocks to the summit ridge and onto the summit Mt. Prisank, descending along Jubilejna pot path, passing the ledge at the foot of Zvoniki and into the massif of Zadnji Prisojnik. followed by the natural window – Zadnje okno. The path crosses slopes near Mt. Škrbina, the saddle between Mt. Planja and Mt. Razor, and ascends to the highest point – Mt. Razor. Finally descending down onto Kriški podi. / Accommodation with breakfast in the mountain hut Pogacnikov dom.
Day 4: Kriski podi – Mt. Bovski Gamsovec – Luknja pass – Mt. Triglav – Kredarica Mountain Hut
The path heads upwards to reach the saddle Dovška vrata, crossing eroded karst formations. Once on the saddle, the path continues along the ledges to the summit Mt. Bavski Gamsovec. Descending towards the Luknja saddle, we gradually continue our way to the top of Slovenia’s highest mountain Triglav and finally descend to Kredarica mountain hut. / Accommodation with breakfast in the mountain hut Kredarica.
Day 5: Kredarica mountain hut – Prehodavci – Dvojno jezero
From Kredarica Mountain hut, we traverse to Prehodavci and descend through the beautiful Triglav Lakes Valley, and end our day at the scenic glacier lake Dvojno jezero. / Accommodation with breakfast in the mountain hut Koca pri Triglavskih jezerih.
Day 6: Dvojno Jezero – Komna – Savica Waterfall – Bled
We continue to descend through Triglav Lakes Valley via Komna, and finish our trekking at Savica Waterfall. From there we drive pass the biggest Slovenian glacier lake: Bohinj Lake, and through Bohinj Valley. This scenic area is a truly extraordinary piece of nature’s work. / Accommodation at a farmhouse or pension in Bled, dinner in a local restaurant.
Day 7: Bled sightseeing
After breakfast optional sightseeing (Bled Lake & island, Vintgar Gorge) or outdoor activities. / Accommodation at the farmhouse or pension and dinner in a local restaurant.
Day 8: Bled – Ljubljana Airport Free morning, early afternoon transfer to the airport, departure.
Information & Price:
- Dates: June/July/September/October/November
- Duration: 8 days
- Price: 798,00 EUR / person (at minimum 6 people and maximum 18 people in the group)
- Your Guide: Danaja Batinič & Žiga Šter (Mt Triglav climb)
- Price includes: All transfers according to the itinerary, guidance by a professional guide, 24/7 office support, all accommodations with breakfast (pensions*** and hotels***, mountain huts), breakfast in the Mountain huts, all entrance fees (2x), rental of bikes (Bled), rental of walking equipment, White Water Rafting, welcome drink, …
- Price does not include: Transfer to Slovenia, drinks at meals, all personal expenses, personal equipment, tips,…
- For groups of 6 – 8 people, new dates can be added to confirmed dates in 2015.