6 days around the Julian Alps – Triglav National Park – The highest Slovenian summit: Mt Triglav – Fantastic Alpine scenery – Triglav Lakes Valley with seven Alpine lakes – Beautiful Lake Bled and Bohinj Lake – In the heart of the sunny side of the Alps – Discover with style – Full accommodation and transfer services.
Magnificent views and paths via the summit of Triglav. By virtue of its unique beauty, the Valley of Triglav Lakes could be called the heart of the Triglav National Park. The raised Triglav Lakes Valley is reached by a climb up from the Koca pri Savici Hut in Bohinj via the steep incline of Komarca. Fantastic scenery! From the Triglav Lakes Valley, our mountain path will lead us to Dolic Mt Hut where we can spend the night. The next day, we will ascend Mt Triglav and descend to Kredarica Mt Hut, which is on the edge of the northern Triglav wall. The mountain meteorological station is situated here. From here-on, the path is going to lead us to the green pastures of the Pokljuka Plateau and further on to Bled.
- Magical Lake Bled and Vintgar Gorge.
- Bohinj Lake and its surroundings.
- Triglav National Park.
- Mt Triglav Climb.
- Beautiful Triglav Lakes Valley.
- Day 1: Arrival to Ljubljana Airport and transfer to Lake Bohinj.
- Day 2: Transfer to Koca pri Savici Mt Hut in Bohinj / Guided walk: Koca pri Savici Mt Hut – Komarca – Crno jezero (Black Lake) – Triglav Lakes Valley – Dolic Mt Hut
- Day 3: Guided walk: Dolic Mt Hut – Planika Mt Hut – Triglav – Kredarica Mt Hut
- Day 4: Guided walk: Kredarica Mt Hut – Pokljuka Plateau – Bled
- Day 5: Bled – sightseeing (Lake Bled & Bled Island, Bled Castle, Vintgar Gorge).
- Day 6: Bled – free morning, transfer to Ljubljana Airport in the afternoon (departure).
Additional Day: Trip to the Karst region (Skocjan Caves (under UNESCO) – Dekani – Secovlje Nature Park (salt pans) – Piran)
Information & Price:
- Dates: June/July/September/October/November
- Duration: 6 days
- Price: 598,00 EUR / person (at minimum 4 people and maximum 8 people in the group)
- Your Guide: Danaja Batinič & Žiga Šter (Mt Triglav climb)
- Price includes: All transfers according to the itinerary, guidance by a professional guide, 24/7 office support, all accommodations with breakfast (pensions*** and hotels***, mountain huts), breakfast in the mountain huts, all entrance fees (2x), rental of bikes (Bled), rental of via ferrata equipment, welcome drink, …
- Price does not include: Transfer to Slovenia, drinks at meals, lunches and dinners, all personal expenses, personal equipment, tips,…
- For groups of 5 – 6 people, new dates can be added to confirmed dates in 2017.