8 days and 7 nights active family holidays around the Julian Alps - Emerald river valley. Unique and unspoiled Alpine world in the heart of the sunny side of the Alps - Full package of family activities and real adventure.
Slovenia offers without a doubt the most diverse adventure holidays for families. Green Slovenia. Yes, it truly is green and abundantly forested, with emerald rivers and clear blue lakes. One can easily believe that this land is a true nature’s paradise, full of surpluses, clean and drinkable water, magnificent forests, healthy wildlife and lush vegetation.
Slovenia and especially Soca valley - Emerald River Valley - is full of marvellous spots, where one can’t find boredom, where families can be active and where one can always think of an interesting way to spend time. Slovenia is a safe, friendly and welcoming country. Families can enjoy and explore the areas in a relaxed way and take in all the pristine spots it has to offer. Slovenia is one of the best choices for an active family getaway. Away from the touch screen life to touching true nature.
Activities you will do:
- Canyoning in the beautiful Fratarica canyon.
- Mountain Biking Tour around Bovec.
- White Water rafting on Soča river.
- Rock climbing in Trenta Valley.
- River Walking in Učja Canyon.
- Zip-Line Adventure.
- Walking tour to Krn Lakes (Triglav National Park).
- Thematic/Sightseeing Tour in Kobarid and around.
- Day 1 / Arrival to Slovenia Transfer from Ljubljana Airport to Bovec. Check-in to the accommodation.
- Day 2 / Bovec and surroundings / Rafting on Soca river Breakfast at hotel. Pick-up and transfer to the starting point for rafting. Rafting on Soca river to the village of Trnovo. Return transfer to Bovec. Free afternoon.
- Day 3 / Bovec and surroundings / Hiking to Krn Lakes Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Lepena and an easy, 3 hours hike to Krn Lakes Mt Hut. Mountain meal at the hut and enjoyable time by the Krn Lake. Return hike down to Lepena Valley and to the accommodation. Free afternoon for swimming and relaxing by the Soca river.
- Day 4 / Bovec and surroundings / Canyoning in Fratarica Breakfast at hotel. Pick-up and a short transfer to Log pod Mangartom. Canyoning in Fratarica canyon, the most beautiful canyoning you can do in Slovenia, with a descend (optional) down a 50-meter waterfall. Return transfer to accommodation.
- Day 5 / Kobarid and surroundings / Sightseeing of Kobarid Breakfast at hotel. Pick-up and short transfer to Kobarid. Sightseeing of the Napoleon bridge and a walk to the well known Kozjak waterfall. Optional lunch at the Lazar restaurant, which is well known for its big, salty or sweet pancakes. Visit of the WWI museum and a walk around Kobarid. Optional drive to Nadiza river for an enjoyable swim. Return transfer to the hotel.
- Day 6 / Žaga and Trenta / River Walking and Rock Climbing Breakfast at hotel. Pick-up and transfer to Ucja river for a river walking adventure. Return to Bovec and free time for lunch. Pick-up and a short transfer to the rock climbing location in Trenta Valley. Rock climbing at a magical climbing spot by the Soca river. Return transfer to the accommodation.
- Day 7 / Biking from Bovec to Lepena and Zip-Line Adventure Breakfast at hotel. Biking from Bovec to Lepena along the Soca river trail. Optional lunch in a restaurant in Lepena. Return cycle back to the hotel or transfer. In the afternoon Zip-Line Adventure in Bovec area.
- Day 8 / Departure Breakfast at hotel. Check-out and pick-up for the transfer to Ljubljana Airport in time for your flight.
- 8-day holidays / 7 days of multiple activities.
- 7 nights accommodation Hotel***.
- Group size: 4 – 8.
- Great family holiday with easy to moderate outdoor activities.
Price: 980€ /person
- Price for kids (9-17 yrs): 685€ / person
- English-speaking and qualified guides for all activities.
- All return transfers for the activities and tours.
- All accommodations with breakfast (7 nights in a Hotel*** in Bovec).
- All necessary equipment for all activities (helmet, harness, bikes, wet-suit, ...).
- Transfer from Ljubljana Airport to Bovec (day 1) and Bovec to Lj Airport (day 8).
- Lunch in Mountain hut (day 3).
- Rent-a-bike with all equipment.
- Organisation, 24/7 services.
Price does not include:
- Travel to Slovenia.
- Travel & health insurance.
- All food and drinks (except breakfasts and 1 lunch at mt hut).
- Personal expenses.
- Suggested spending money: Approximately 300-400€ should be allowed for other expenses (food, drinks, entrance fees, ...)