5-day Rock Climbing holidays in Slovenia – Fantastic rock climbing areas and crags around the Alpine region of Slovenia – Unique and unspoiled Julian Alps and Triglav National Park – Rock Climbing around the well-known Bled, Bohinj Lake and adventurous Bovec – Emerald Soča River with White Water Rafting – Rock Climbing close to Ljubljana – Full Services.
Slovenia is a small country with diverse and challenging rock climbing areas, where you seldom need to queue for a climb. Rock climbing is the best way to embrace Slovenia’s geology in an up-close-and-personal way. There are crags, boulders and cliff faces – various outdoor rock climbing walls, that provide a chance to practice your technique. Slovenia has a bit of everything and often in very picturesque settings. Rock climbing Holidays time – whether it’s on Bouldering or on short rock faces – is a popular outdoor pursuit and Slovenia offers a range of options for all levels of climbers. It is for sure one of the most beautiful Rock Climbing Holidays in Europe.
Rock Climbing and activities you will do:
- Rock Climbing in Bohinjska Bela (Bled)
- Rock Climbing around Lake Bohinj
- Bouldering in Trenta Valley
- Rock Climbing in Trenta Valley
- Rock Climbing around Vipava Valley & Nanos
- Rock Climbing around Ljubljana
- White Water Rafting (Emerald Soča River, grade III/IV)
- Self Guided Cycling/Biking (Lake Bled)
- Day 1: Arrival and Rock Climbing in Bohinjska Bela / Transfer from Ljubljana Airport to Bled / Rock Climbing Warm up in Bohinjska Bela near Bled (3 hours) / Accommodation in Bled.
- Day 2: Rock Climbing at Bohinj Lake / Rock climbing at Bohinj Lake (3-4 hours) / Lunch in Bohinj Lake / Self guided Mountain Biking around Lake Bled in Afternoon / Accommodation in Bled.
- Day 3: Rock Climbing in Trenta Valley and Rafting / Transfer from Bled to Trenta Valley / Bouldering and Rock Climbing in Trenta Valley (4-5 hours) / Lunch at a farmhouse / White Water Rafting on Soča River in the afternoon / Accommodation in Bovec.
- Day 4: Rock Climbing in Vipava / Transfer from Bovec to Vipava / Rock Climbing around Vipava and Nanos (4 hours) / Lunch in Vipava / Train Transfer to Ljubljana / Accommodation in Ljubljana.
- Day 5:Rock Climbing close to Ljubljana / Rock Climbing close to Ljubljana (3-5 hours) / Transfer to Ljubljana Airport in the afternoon.
Information & Price:
- Dates: May, June, July, August, September
- Price: 585 EUR /person (at min. 2 people)
- Additional supplements:
- Hotel Accommodation 3* – 160,00 EUR / person
- Hotel Accommodation 4* – 240,00 EUR / person
- Group size: 2 – 14 people
- Price includes: Organisation, guidance by rock climbing professionals, Transfer from Ljubljana Airport to Bled and Ljubljana center to Ljubljana Airport, all transfers according to the itinerary, train from Vipava to Ljubljana, accommodation with breakfast in Bled (2 nights) Bovec (1 night) and Ljubljana (1 night), all rock climbing and bouldering activities according to the itinerary, White Water Rafting on Soča (day 3), 1-day Bike rental in Bled (day 2), all technical and other climbing and rafting equipment, VAT.
- Price does not include: Travel to Slovenia, travel & health insurance, personal expenses, food & drinks (except breakfast), gratuity.