7 days and 6 nights active holidays around the Julian Alps – Cycling, Trekking, Canyoning, White Water Rafting, Rock Climbing and more – Triglav National Park – Fantastic scenery – Unique and unspoiled Alpine world – Beautiful Bled, Bohinj and Bovec areas – In the heart of the sunny side of the Alps – Trenta Valley, the valley of the Emerald Soča River – Vršič Mountain Pass – Activities and Real Adventure Holidays.
Slovenia is the green treasure of Europe. A colourful land with untouched natural environment lies on the sunny side of the Alps. The Julian Alps in the North and North-West of Slovenia are some of the most beautiful mountain ranges in Europe. These unspoiled mountains offer fresh air for walkers and mountaineers, who come to enjoy the lush green valleys, crystal-clear rivers and the dramatic limestone peaks.
Activities you will do:
- Canyoning close to Lake Bohinj (Grmečica or Jereka canyon),
- MTB Bike tour to Radovna Valley, Triglav National Park,
- 2 days Hiking-Trekking in the Julian Alps / From Bohinj Lake to Lepena Valley via beautiful Krn Lake,
- Rock climbing at Bohinjska Bela,
- Rafting on Soča River (grade III.-IV.),
- Emerald River Scenic drive via Vršič Mountain Pass (1611 m),
- Stand-up-paddle on Lake Bled.
- Day 1 – Arrival: Transfer from Ljubljana airport to Bled. Briefing in the agency office. Accommodation at a nice farmhouse near Bled.
- Day 2 – Bled – Radovna Valley: After breakfast mountain biking to Radovna Valley (3 hours), one of the nicest valleys in Slovenia, scenic ambient in Triglav National Park. In the afternoon Canyoning in Bohinj area. The canyon is appropriate for beginners, but fun and exciting and offers jumps from up to 8 meters . Accommodation at a farmhouse.
- Day 3 – Bohinj Lake – Vogel – Komna Mt. Hut (1520 m): Starting with a hike from Lake Bohinj and with a cable car ride to Mt. Vogel (1540 m). Walk to the summit of Mt. Vogel (1922 m) for 2 hours. Then easy and scenic walk, with magnificent views of Julian Alps and the highest peak of Mt. Triglav, towards Komna Mt. Hut (3 hours). Accommodation at the Komna Mt. Hut (shared rooms, dormitory, bunk beds).
- Day 4 – Komna Hut (1520 m) – Vratca (1807 m) – Krn Lakes Mt. Hut (1370 m) – Krn Lakes – Lepena Valley: Walk from Komna hut passing the Bogatin area (1 hour), continue to Vratca saddle (2 hours) and further to Krn lakes hut (2 hours). Magic Krn lakes and lunch at Krn Lakes mountain hut. After lunch walk to Lepena Valley. Accommodation at Lepena Camp.
- Day 5 – Lepena camp – Bovec – Bled: After breakfast white water rafting on the Emerald Soča River (2-3 hours). Upon return time for lunch in Bovec. A panoramic drive to Bled through Vršič Mountain Pass (the highest pass in Slovenia, 1611 m) and the amazing Trenta Valley. Accommodation at a farmhouse. Free afternoon.
- Day 6 – Bled – Rock climbing – SUP on Lake Bled: After breakfast, rock climbing in Bohinjska Bela. Above this typical Slovenian village is a remarkable wall, suitable for complete beginners as well as advanced climbers and it is only 10 minutes by car from Bled. After lunch in Bled, it’s time for Stand-Up-Paddling on Lake Bled (2-3 hours) in the afternoon. Special SUP-trip to the island & time for swimming,… Nice afternoon by Lake Bled. Accommodation at a farmhouse.
- Day 7 – Bled – Ljubljana – Ljubljana Airport: Transfer from Bled to Ljubljana Airport.
Information and Price:
- Dates: From June until the end of September.
- Difficulty level: easy to moderate.
- Accommodation: 4x pension (optional: farmhouse or hostel), 1x mountain hut, 1x camping.
- Price: 798,00 EUR / person.
- Additional supplement:
- Hotel 3*: 180,00 EUR /person
- Price includes: Organisation, 6x accommodation with breakfast, all activities (canyoning, rock climbing, Stand-Up-Paddling, cycling-mountain biking, mountain trekking), all equipment for all activities (helmet, climbing harness, bike, wet suite, climbing shoes, rafting equipment, etc.), English-speaking mountain guide, English-speaking tour guide, qualified guides and instructors for activities (canyoning, bike tour, rafting, rock climbing, etc.), all transfers (including return transfer from Ljubljana Airport to Bled), Scenic transfer via Vršič Mountain Pass, 24/7 agency services, all tourist taxes and VAT.
- Price does not include: Travel to Slovenia, travel & health insurance, personal expenses, food & drinks (except breakfast at the accommodation), gratuity.
- Note: Prices can be modified according to the availability of the accommodation and to the period of departure.