7 days and 6 nights active holidays around the Julian Alps - Cycling, Trekking, Canyoning, Via Ferrata Climbing, White Water Rafting, Rock Climbing and more - Triglav National Park - Fantastic scenery - Unique and unspoiled Alpine world - Beautiful Bled, Bohinj and Bovec areas - In the heart of the sunny side of the Alps - Trenta Valley, the valley of the Emerald Soča River - Vršič Mountain Pass - Activities and Real Adventure Holidays.
Slovenia is the green treasure of Europe. A colourful land with untouched natural environment lies on the sunny side of the Alps. The Julian Alps in the North and North-West of Slovenia are some of the most beautiful mountain ranges in Europe. These unspoiled mountains offer fresh air for walkers and mountaineers, who come to enjoy the lush green valleys, crystal-clear rivers and the dramatic limestone peaks.
Guided activities you will do:
- Canyoning close to Lake Bohinj (Grmečica or Jereka Canyon).
- Mountain Biking tour to Radovna Valley, Triglav National Park.
- Hiking in the Julian Alps / Reach one of the summits of the Julian Alps.
- Canyoning in amazing Fratarica.
- White water rafting on Soča River (grade III-IV).
- Via ferrata climbing near Bled. Spectacular scenery.
- Self guided stand-up-paddling on Lake Bled.
- Rock climbing in Bohinjska Bela.
- Day 1: Arrival and briefing / Transfer from Ljubljana Airport to Bled / Briefing in LIFE Adventures Office / Accommodation at a private B&B accommodation.
- Day 2: Mountain Biking and Canyoning: Breakfast at the accommodation / Mountain biking to Radovna Valley (3 hours), one of the nicest valleys in Slovenia, scenic ambient in the Triglav National Park / Canyoning in Jereka or Grmecica in the afternoon. The canyon is appropriate for beginners, but fun and exciting and offers jumps from up to 8 meters. / Accommodation at a private B&B accommodation.
- Day 3: Hiking in the Julian Alps / Breakfast at the accommodation / Transfer from Bled to Triglav National Park / Daily mountain hike to reach one of the summits / Moderate, scenic walk, with magnificent views of the Julian Alps and its highest peak - Mt Triglav/ Optional traditional Slovenian lunch at the mountain hut / Accommodation at a private B&B accommodation.
- Day 4: Great Emerald Adventure / Breakfast at the accommodation / Full day trip to the valley of the river Soča / Morning canyoning in Slovenia's best canyon - Fratarica / Short break in Bovec / Afternoon rafting on Emerald Soča river / Scenic drive back to Bled, via Vršič Mountain Pass, Slovenia's highest pass (1.611m) / Accommodation at a private B&B accommodation.
- Day 5: Via ferrata climb near Bled / Breakfast at the accommodation / Transfer to Gozd Martuljek village for an amazing via ferrata climb, leading through a wild gorge, between steep walls and above a water stream. / Free afternoon to spend it at your own pace / Optionally: Half-day bike rental and bike to the famous Vintgar Gorge. / Accommodation at a private B&B accommodation.
- Day 6: Self Guided stand Up Paddling and Rock Climbing / Breakfast at the accommodation / Self guided Stand-Up-Paddling on Lake Bled (2-3 hours) in the morning. Explore Lake Bled on your own, paddle, swim and visit the island,... / Free time for lunch / Rock climbing in Bohinjska Bela in the afternoon. Above this typical Slovenian village is a remarkable wall, suitable for complete beginners as well as advanced climbers and it is only 10 minutes away from Bled. / Accommodation at a private B&B accommodation.
- Day 7: Departure Day / Breakfast at the accommodation / Transfer from Bled to Ljubljana Airport or Ljubljana center.
Information & Price:
- Dates: June - September
- Difficulty level: easy to moderate
- Accommodation: 6x private room at B&B accommodation in Bled
- Price: 798 EUR /person.
- Additional supplement:
- Hotel 3* in Bled and Bovec: 180 EUR /person
- Price includes:
- 6x accommodation with breakfast in a private room at B&B accommodation,
- Guided activities (2x canyoning, mountain biking, hiking, via ferrata, and rock climbing) by professional and highly qualified guides
- Self guided activities (Stand-Up-Paddling, Self Guided Cycling / 1/2 day Bike rental)
- All needed professional equipment for all activities (helmet, climbing harness, bike, wet-suit, climbing shoes, rafting equipment, etc.),
- All transfers (including return transfer from Ljubljana Airport to Bled),
- 24/7 agency services, all tourist taxes and VAT.
- Price does not include: Travel to Slovenia, travel & health insurance, personal expenses, food & drinks (except breakfast at the accommodation), gratuity.
- Note: Prices can be modified according to the availability of the accommodation and to the period of departure.