4-day multi activity weekend in Slovenia - Fantastic scenery - Rock Climbing, Canyoning, White Water Rafting, Mountain Biking & Hiking - Unique and unspoiled Alpine world – Lake Bled, Bohinj Lake, Julian Alps and places around Triglav National Park - The best Multi-Activity and Outdoor Adventure in Slovenia – Full Services. We challenge you to find a country that packs more untouched, dramatic and diverse scenery into a smaller space in Europe than Slovenia. For anyone with a sense of adventure and a keen interest in visiting any or all of Slovenia’s breathtaking natural wonders, rivers, canyons, lakes, mountains and trails. Slovenia is just perfect for anyone who loves the great outdoors.
Guided activities you will do:
- Canyoning in Fratarica Canyon.
- Rafting on Sava river (grade II-III).
- Mountain biking tour in the Bled area or Hiking in Triglav National Park.
- Rock climbing in Bohinjska Bela.
- Great Emerald Adventure - An all day active trip with a scenic drive.
- White water rafting on Soča river (grade III-IV).
- Self-guided easy cycling tour around Lake Bled.
Day 1: Arrival / Arrival to the airport / Transfer from Ljubljana Airport to Bled (1 hour) / Briefing at LIFE Adventures Office / 1/2 day bike rental and self guided cycling around Lake Bled / Accommodation in a hostel in Bled (shared, dormitory rooms).
Day 2: Rafting and Rock Climbing / Morning: White water Rafting on Sava River (3 hours). Wet, wild and always fun river offers great views on the surrounding nature and rapids up to level III / Lunch break / Afternoon: Rock climbing in Bohinjska Bela (3-4 hours) The crag offers great routes for beginners and excellent challenges for advanced climbers. / Accommodation in the hostel.
Day 3: Great Emerald Adventure / Canyoning in Fratarica, Slovenia's most beautiful canyon (3 hours). Cliff jumping, sliding down rocks and rappelling on the 50-meter Parabola Waterfall. / Lunch break / White water rafting on the emerald Soča River (2,5 hours) With its emerald green colours the river is absolutely breathtaking and its rapids (up to level IV) run adrenaline through your veins. / Accommodation in the hostel.
Day 4: Mountain Biking or Hiking / Choose between mountain biking (3 hours) in Bled and its surrounding areas and test yourself on single trails and forest paths or conquer the peak of one of the local mountains and enjoy the view to Bled and nearby Julian Alps / Lunch break / Transfer to Ljubljana Airport.
Information & Price:
- Dates: April/May/June/July/August/September/October
- Price: 395 EUR /person (at 2 people or more)
- Supplement for private room in hostel: 60 EUR / person (at twin share basis)
- Supplement for an upgrade to Hotel 3*: 90 EUR /person (at twin share basis)
- Price includes: Organisation, return transfer Ljubljana Airport - Bled, all return transfers for the activities according to the itinerary, 3x accommodation with breakfast in one of Bled's hostels (shared, dormitory rooms), five guided outdoor activities: rock climbing, white water rafting (2 rivers), canyoning, mountain biking or hiking, activities guided by professional guides, all technical and other equipment for the activities, 1/2 day bike rental (new TREK Mountain Bikes), VAT.
- Price does not include: Travel to Slovenia, travel & health insurance, personal expenses, food & drinks (except breakfast), gratuity.