4-day multi activity weekend in Slovenia – Fantastic scenery – Rock Climbing, Canyoning, White Water Rafting, Mountain Biking & Hiking – Unique and unspoiled Alpine world – Lake Bled, Bohinj Lake, Julian Alps and places around Triglav National Park – The best Multi-Activity and Outdoor Adventure in Slovenia – Full Services.
We challenge you to find a country that packs more untouched, dramatic and diverse scenery into a smaller space in Europe than Slovenia. For anyone with a sense of adventure and a keen interest in visiting any or all of Slovenia’s breathtaking natural wonders, rivers, canyons, lakes, mountains and trails. Slovenia is just Perfect for anyone who loves the great Outdoors.
Activities you will do:
- Canyoning in Fratarica canyon.
- Rafting on Sava river (grade II.-III.).
- MTB Bike tour or Hiking around Lake Bled / trails close to Bled.
- Rock climbing at Bohinjska Bela.
- Great Emerald Adventure tour – All day active trip with scenic drive.
- Rafting on Soča river (grade III.-IV.).
- Self-guided easy cycling tour around Bled.
Day 1: Arrival to the airport / Transfer from Ljubljana Airport to Bled (1 hour) / Briefing at the LIFE Adventures office / 1/2 day rent-a-bike and self guided tour around Bled / Accommodation in hostel (shared, dormitory rooms)
Day 2: Morning: White water Rafting on Sava River (3 hours). Wet, wild and always fun river offers great views on the surrounding nature and rapids up to level III / Lunch break / Afternoon: Rock climbing in Bohinjska Bela (3-4 hours). The crag offers great routes for beginners and excellent challenges for advanced climbers / Accommodation in Hostel
Day 3: Full day: Great Emerald Adventure / Canyoning in Fratarica, Slovenia’s most beautiful canyon (3 hours). Cliff jumps, slides down the rocks and rappelling on 50-meter waterfall Parabola / Lunch break / White water rafting on emerald Soča River (2,5 hours). With its emerald green colours the river is absolutely breatktaking and its rapids (up to level IV) run adrenaline through your veins / Accommodation in Hostel
Day 4: Morning: Mountain Biking or Hiking above Bled. Choose between mountain biking (3 hours) in hills surrounding Bled and try yourself on single trails and forest paths or conquer the peak of one of the local mountains (5 hours) and enjoy the view to Bled and nearby Julian Alps / Lunch break / Transfer to Ljubljana Airport.
Information and Price:
- Dates: April/May/June/July/August/September/October
- Price: 385 EUR / person (at 2 people or more)
- Supplement for private room in hostel: 60,00 EUR / person (at twin share basis)
- Supplement upgrade to Hotel 3*: 90,00 EUR /person (at twin share basis)
- Price includes: Return transfer Ljubljana Airport – Bled, all return transfers for the activities according to the itinerary, 3x accommodation with breakfast in one of Bled’s hostels (shared, dormitory rooms), five outdoor activities: rock climbing, white water rafting (2 rivers), canyoning, mountain biking or hiking, all guidance, all technical and other equipment, 1/2 day rent-a-bike (new TREK Mountain Bikes).
- Price does not include: Travel to Slovenia, travel & health insurance, personal expenses, food & drinks (except breakfast at the accommodation), gratuity.