Fratarica is one of the top and most beautiful canyons in Slovenia. It is a part of a special habitat under the majestic Loška Wall near Log pod Mangartom village. It includes a unique, 50-meter descent on the Parabola Waterfall. Planica jump as the best slide and Katedrala flying fox. An unforgettable canyoning in clear and pure emerald water. An exceptional experience of the Triglav National Park. If you are in luck and happen to find yourself in Slovenia, then there is no other way but to put Fratarica Canyoning on your to-do list.
- Type of activity: Exploring deep water canyon in Triglav National Park.
- Level of difficulty: Moderate
- Access: 30 minute uphill walk
- Duration: 3 hours of canyoning; 5-6 hours of full day trip
- Meeting point: LIFE Adventures - Bled summer office or in Bovec.
- Location of canyon: Log pod Mangartom in Triglav National Park.
- Characteristics: A canyon with an amazing 50-meter waterfall, slides and unspoilt nature.
- Group size: 2-16
- Price: 95,00 EUR / person (at min. 4 people in a group)
- Price includes: Organisation, guidance by a professional canyoning guide, return transfer from Bled or Bovec to the canyon, all equipment (helmet, harness, shoes, wet-suit, neoprene socks), photos done by guide, VAT.
- The most experienced guides with you: Borut Svoljšak (CIC Canyoning guide), Katja Rogelj (SLO Canyoning guide), Matevž Vučer (Pro Canyoning guide), Jure Fajfar (SLO Canyoning guide) and Gašper Finžgar (SLO Canyoning guide)