Experience one of the most unique and beautiful canyons in Slovenia. Amazing habitats and natural vegetation with green walls. Outstanding triple waterfalls, 80 meters high – unforgettable rappels and a great vertical experience. Globoški potok is an unknown and hidden canyon with beautiful nature. There are two types of people that come out of Globoški potok: those who are happy, and those who are happy too.
Information & Price:
- Type of activity: Exploring technical and deep water canyon.
- Level of difficulty: Demanding (experiences are highly advised)
- Access: 40-60 minute uphill walk
- The best Time: June – September
- Duration: 4 – 6 hours of canyoning; 8 hours of full day trip
- Location: The canyon is located near Bovec.
- Starting point: Bled or Bovec
- Characteristics: Beautiful sunny waterfalls, high rappelling, great adventure in pure nature.
- Group size: 2 – 7
- Price: 130,00 EUR / person
- Price includes: Organisation, guidance by professional canyoning guides, return transfer from Bled or Bovec, all equipment (helmet, harness, shoes, wet-suit, neoprene socks), photos of the canyoning trip by guide, VAT.
- The most experienced guides with you: Borut Svoljšak (CIC Canyoning guide), Katja Rogelj (CIC Canyoning guide)