Canyons around Bled and Bohinj area. Canyoning in Triglav National Park. Crystal clear water! Discover some of Slovenia’s most secret places. The beauty of unique canyons. An unforgettable experience. Full services with the best licensed canyoning guides.
Far from the comfort of the urban world, which offers the illusion of invulnerability and importance, we stand on the edge of a waterfall, feeling uncertain and frightened before we descend. We face ourselves and come to realise how and why we love life… A beauty of nature as seen from the canyons and gorges is something which infects neophytes for ever. We go canyoning around Lake Bled and Bohinj area as well as all the way to beautiful Bovec area and Trenta Valley’s most secret places. It is one of the best canyoning adventures in Europe.
- Day 1: Transfer from Ljubljana Airport to Bled / Basic canyoning around Bled and Bohinj area (Jereka or Grmečica Canyon / easy-medium difficulty level) / Accommodation in hostel in Bled (shared, dormitory rooms)
- Day 2: Transfer from Bled to Soča Valley / Canyoning in Fratarica canyon / For ultimate adventure you can optionally also go White Water Rafting on Soča River (afternoon) / Return transfer / Accommodation in hostel in Bled (shared, dormitory rooms)
- Day 3: Transfer from Bled to Soča valley / Canyoning in Globoški Potok, Predilnica or Kozjak / Late afternoon transfer to Ljubljana Airport.
Information and Price:
- Dates: May – September
- Duration: 3 days
- Price: 385 EUR / person (at 2 people in a group)
- Supplement for private room in hostel: 60,00 EUR/ person
- Upgrade: Hotel 3*, additional cost 90,00 EUR/person
- Price includes: Organisation, accommodation in one of Bled’s hostels (shared, dormitory rooms), transfer Ljubljana Airport – Bled / Bled – Ljubljana Airport, transfers according to the itinerary, guidance (licensed canyoning guide), all needed canyoning equipment.
- Price does not include: Travel to Slovenia, travel & health insurance, personal expenses, food & drinks (except breakfasts at the accommodation), gratuity.
- Optional white water rafting on Soča river: 44 EUR / person
- The most experienced guides with you: Borut Svoljšak (CIC Canyoning guide), Katja Rogelj (Pro Canyoning guide), Matevž Vučer (Pro Canyoning guide)