Slides, rappels and pristine nature – the perfect canyon to get to know the basics of canyoning (appropriate also for children age 7 years or older). Starting with a big jump and slide, Jereka takes us to the world, which we did not know before. In this canyon you realise that wild nature still exists. No previous experiences needed!
Information & Price:
- Level of difficulty: easy
- Access: 20 minute uphill walk
- Duration: 3-4 hours (2,5 hours of canyoning)
- Dates: late April - early October
- Meeting point: LIFE Adventures - Bled summer office.
- Location of canyon: Jereka village, Bohinj area / Bled area
- Characteristics: Canyon appropriate for beginners and families with children.
- Price: 60 EUR /person
- Price includes: Organisation, guidance by professional & friendly guides, return transfer from Bled,all equipment (helmet, harness, shoes, wet-suit, neoprene socks), Jereka Canyon entry fee, photos done by guide, VAT.
- Needed: A swimming suit and towel.
- The most experienced guides with you: Borut Svoljšak (CIC Canyoning guide), Katja Rogelj (SLO Canyoning guide), Matevž Vučer (Pro Canyoning guide), Jure Fajfar (SLO Canyoning guide) and Gašper Finžgar (SLO Canyoning guide)