Slides, rappels and pristine nature – the perfect canyon to get to know the basics of canyoning (appropriate also for children age 7 years or older). Starting with a big jump and slide, Jereka takes us to the world, which we did not know before. In this canyon you realise that wild nature still exists. No previous experiences needed!
- Level of difficulty: easy
- Access: 20 minute walk
- Duration: 2,5 hours of canyoning + 40-minute transfer one-way
- Dates: late April – early October
- Location: Village Jereka, Bohinj area / Bled area
- Characteristics: Canyon appropriate for beginners and families with children.
- Price: 60 EUR /person
- Price includes: Professional & friendly guide, all equipment (helmet, harness, shoes, wet-suit, neoprene socks), return transfer from Bled, Canyon Jereka entry fee, photos done by guide, VAT.
- Needed: Swimming suit and a towel.
- The most experienced guides with you: Borut Svoljšak (CIC Canyoning guide), Katja Rogelj (SLO Canyoning guide), Matevž Vučer (Pro Canyoning guide), Jure Fajfar (SLO Canyoning guide) and Gašper Finžgar (SLO Canyoning guide)