Slides, rappels and pristine nature – the perfect canyon to get to know the basics of canyoning (appropriate also for children age 7 years or older). Jereka Canyon is worth exploring canyon full of slides and jumps, appropriate for beginners or less experienced, for families and for all who wish to partake in an adventure that requires a middle dose of adrenalin. The most spectacular part of the canyon is the narrow part in the last section of the gorge. There the world is literally turned upside down and some sportive maneuvers are required in order to go through the long toboggan, which takes you down to the last pool. No previous experiences needed!
If you are at least a bit of a researcher, nature lover and you like to do something wild and sportive around Bled, then canyoning in Jereka is the right thing for you.
Information and Price:
- Level of difficulty: Easy
- Access: 20 minute uphill walk
- Duration: 3-4 hours (2 hours of canyoning)
- Dates: April - October
- Meeting point: LIFE Adventures - Bled summer office.
- Location of canyon: Jereka village, Bohinj area / Bled area
- Characteristics: Canyon appropriate for beginners and families with children.
- Price: 65 € /person
- Price includes: Organisation, guidance by professional & friendly guides, return transfer from Bled,all equipment (helmet, harness, shoes, wet-suit, neoprene socks), Jereka Canyon entry fee, photos done by guide, VAT.
- Needed: A swimming suit and towel.
- The most experienced guides with you: Borut Svoljšak (CIC Canyoning guide), Katja Rogelj (SLO Canyoning guide), Luka Podlogar (Pro Canyoning guide), Jure Fajfar (SLO Canyoning guide) and Andraž Šparovec (SLO Canyoning guide)
- 20 years of experience.