Slides, rappels and pristine nature – the perfect canyon to get to know the basics of canyoning (appropriate also for children age 7 years or older). Starting with a big jump and slide, Jereka takes us to the world, which we did not know before. In this canyon you realise that wild nature still exists. No previous experiences needed! Information:
- Level of difficulty: easy
- Access: 20 minute walk
- Duration: 2,5 hours of canyoning + 40-minute transfer one-way
- Dates: late April - early October
- Location: Village Jereka, Bohinj area / Bled area
- Characteristics: Canyon appropriate for beginners and families with children.
- Price: 60 EUR /person
- Price includes: Professional & friendly guide, all equipment (helmet, harness, shoes, wet-suit, neoprene socks), return transfer from Bled, Canyon Jereka entry fee, photos done by guide, VAT.
- Needed: Swimming suit and a towel.
- The most experienced guides with you: Borut Svoljšak (CIC Canyoning guide), Katja Rogelj (SLO Canyoning guide), Matevž Vučer (Pro Canyoning guide), Jure Fajfar (SLO Canyoning guide) and Gašper Finžgar (SLO Canyoning guide)