Incredible Summer Camp for Lovers of Canyoning
The Julian Alps and beautiful town of Bovec with all surrounding valleys is one of the most fascinating canyoning playgrounds in Europe. Canyoning Summer Camp is specifically designed for canyoning beginners and canyoners with middle skill. It provides all the fun of canyoning and traditional camp experience like field trips, water activities, swimming, evening brunch and lectures by the fire. We let you discover more of the great outdoors in the company of exceptional leaders and new friends. Canyoning Summer Camp combines all canyoning activities and other outdoor activities such as river walking-swimming tour, white water rafting and self guided cycling.
Our summer camp experience is not only a summer experience – it is a life experience with a value and it has a resonance that extends far beyond the boundaries of a single summer. We invite you to sign up for The Canyoning Summer Camp today and enjoy the wonders Slovenian nature has to offer.
- Location: Bovec – Soča Valley – Julian Alps, Slovenia.
- 3 days of Canyoning: 3 the best canyoning around.
- 1 day River Walking and Swimming in Učja canyon
- White Water Rafting on Soča river on the rest day.
- Rent-a-bike and self guided cycling tours.
- Comfortable outdoor accommodation in local Hostel.
- Professional guides, great staff and happy people.
- 5x breakfast & 5x BBQ dinner.
Information & Price:
- Dates: Summer 2019
- Duration: 5 days / 4 nights
- Price: 588 EUR / person (for groups of 5+ people)
- Price includes: Full organisation, all transfers according to the itinerary, all outdoor activities by itinerary, guidance by a professional guide, 24/7 agency support, accommodations in a local hostel with breakfast and dinner, all equipment for canyoning, all technical equipment for other activities on the rest days, welcome drink, bottled water at activities, one evening talk an by experienced canyoning guide, tourist tax, VAT.
- Price does not include: Travel to Slovenia, travel and health insurance, drinks at meals, lunches, all personal expenses, personal equipment, gratuity, …
Why this Summer Camp?