An active experience of the Slovenian Alpine Karst. Exploring beautiful cave close to Bled and other nature phenomena.
Slovenia is a small country in Europe, but big in its underground world and well known for its Karst caves. There are thousands of caves in Slovenia. That is why cave exploration and caving is so well developed and a leisure activity for many. During our underground adventure, we will go caving in rarely visited caves near Bled. It is a remarkable experience of one of the most mysterious part of Slovenia.
Information & price:
- Dates: From March to December.
- Duration: 3-3,5 hours hours of caving / 20 min. driving from Bled.
- Difficulty: easy to moderrate
- Starting point: Bled
- Price: 68 EUR / person from Bled (at 2 people or more in a group)
- Price include: Guiding, return transfer from Bled, all equipment for caving, photos made by guide, bottled water, vat.
- Additional information: Clients should be easy walking confident. Minimum age is 6 years, under 18-guardian conditions apply.
- About: The Best way to explore adventurous cave close to Bled.