Great Cycling from Lake Bled to Lake Bohinj and more
There are several ways of connecting the two Slovenian Alpine pearls: Lake Bled and Lake Bohinj. A more active choice, where we travel relatively slowly, is cycling through the Triglav National Park, experiencing Pokljuka Plateau and meeting the locals. This is the most comfortable cycle, a round trip on a bike from Bled to Bohinj and back to Bled.
This cycling tour is appropriate for everybody, families as well. It is organised in a great self-guided option. You will explore alone, at your own pace, with your friends and family. All organisation will be done by us: appropriate bikes and basic cycling equipment, a cycling plan, all needed transfers and other support, which will ensure that your cycling will run smoothly.
- Transfer from Bled to the start at Pokljuka Plateau.
- Cycling through the most beautiful parts of Pokljuka – from pasture to pasture (Triglav National Park).
- Descend from Pokljuka and relaxing cycle past quaint villages close to Lake Bohinj.
- Cycling around Lake Bohinj.
- Cycling from Lake Bohinj to Bohinjska Bistrica.
- Short train ride from Bohinjska Bistrica to Bled main station.
Information & Price:
- Trail: dirt cycling road on the first part and fine dirt road on Pokljuka (Triglav National Park), asphalt road from Pokljuka to Lake Bohinj, dirt cycling road and asphalt around like Bohinj, asphalt bike road from Bohinj Lake to Bohinjska Bistrica.
- All together approx. 48 km (5-8 hours)
- Dates: May – October
- Price: 75 EUR / person (min. 2 people in a group).
- Price includes: Transfer from Bled to Pokljuka plateau (Triglav National Park), train ticket from Bohinjska Bistrica to Bled, Selg-Guided booklet with detailed route description and map with marked path, bike rental (new mountain bikes TREK Marlin 6) with all equipment, repair-kit, 24/7 office support.