Cycling from Belopeška/Fusine Lakes to Famous Lake Bled
A self-guided trip with lots of stops for nice sightseeing! This is cycling for everybody. From Fusine Lakes in Italy to Lake Bled, mostly on fine cycling roads.
This tour is one of the two most beautiful cycling tours in Slovenia. It is suitable also for families because the cycling is most of the time on the asphalt roads and good gravel roads trough the Radovna Valley (Triglav National Park). There are plenty of options for snacks and drinks along the way.
- Morning transfer from Bled to Belopeška/Fusine Lakes (Italy)
- Cycling to Kranjska Gora and Mojstrana (optional stop at Lake Jasna)
- Cycling through Radovna Valley (Triglav National Park) with optional visit of Peričnik waterfall
- Cycling to Vintgar Gorge (visit area)
- Cycling to Bled.
Details & Information:
- Trail: asphalt cycling road for bikes only on the first part and new fineasphalt road in Radovna Valley (Triglav National Park), asphalt road from Radovna Valley to Bled on the last part of cycling.
- All together approx. 48 km (4-6 hours).
- Dates: May – October.
- Price: 75 EUR / person (min. 2 people in a group).
- Price includes: Transfer from Bled to Fusine Lakes (Italy), bike rental (mountain bike) with all needed equipment, repair-kit, map with all instructions, emergency support.
- Additional cost: Transfer from Ljubljana to Bled: 35 EUR/person (at min. 4 people in a group)