Cycling from Belopeška/Fusine Lakes to Famous Lake Bled
A self-guided trip with lots of stops for nice sightseeing! This is cycling for everybody. From Fusine Lakes in Italy to Lake Bled, mostly on fine cycling roads. This tour is one of the two most beautiful cycling tours in Slovenia. It is suitable also for families because the cycling is most of the time on the asphalt roads and good gravel roads trough the Radovna Valley (Triglav National Park). There are plenty of options for snacks and drinks along the way. Itinerary:
- Morning transfer from Bled to Belopeška/Fusine Lakes (Italy)
- Cycling to Kranjska Gora and Mojstrana (optional stop at Lake Jasna)
- Cycling through Radovna Valley (Triglav National Park) with optional visit of Peričnik waterfall
- Cycling to Vintgar Gorge (visit area)
- Cycling to Bled.
Information & Price:
- Duration: 5-8 hours.
- Distance: 55 kilometres.
- Grade: Easy to Moderate.
- Road: Asphalt (tamrac) road, safe cycling path (35 km).
- Date: From May 1st to October 31st.
- Booking: On any day of the week.
- Start of the tour: Bled, Kranjska Gora or Tarvisio.
- Price: 88 EUR / person (min. 2 people in a group).
- Single supplement: 45 €
- Upgrade with E-bike: Specialized Turbo Vado 3.0 E-bike: 30 €
- Price includes: Transfer from Bled to Pokljuka plateau (Triglav National Park), train ticket from Bohinjska Bistrica to Bled, Selg-Guided booklet with detailed route description and map with marked path, bike rental (new mountain bikes TREK Marlin 6) with all equipment, repair-kit, 24/7 office support.