One day scenic tour since 2006. Emerald Splash Adventure is scenic sightseeing tour around Triglav National Park and Julian Alps with White Water Rafting on emerald color Soča river and easy hiking on Vršič Mountain pass. Experience the unspoiled nature of northwest Slovenia in the refreshing pools and rapids of Emerald river - Soča. Enhance the taste of alpine freshness in the Julian Alps. Re-experience the Soča valley in front of the authentic scene of Hemingway’s Farewell to Arms. It is great day in the heart of Triglav National Park and its surroundings. Easy activities you will do:
- White Water Rafting on Soča River (level III-IV / 1-1,5 hours).
- Easy hiking on Slovenia's highest Mountain Pass Vršič (1611 m).
- Source of the Soča river (easy walk 20').
- Easy walk to Kozjak Waterfall (40')
- Scenic auto-train drive from Most na Soči to Bohinj lake (20 min).
- Bohinj Lake Sightseeing (easy walk, 5')
Places you will see:
- Sightseeing around Triglav National Park.
- Famous Lake Jasna near Kranjska Gora.
- High road drive in the heart of the Julian Alps - "Vršič mountain road"
- Prisank mountain window with "Ajdovska deklica" - Heathen Maiden.
- Source of the Soča river
- Great Soča Gorges - "Velika korita Soče."
- Beautiful Trenta Valley.
- Boka Waterfall from distance.
- Kozjak Waterfall & Napoleon Bridge.
- Bovec - Small, but beautiful alpine town.
- Towns Bovec, Kobarid & Most na Soči.
- Famous Bohinj Lake.
Information & Price:
- Departure: every day from April 15 - October 30 / 8 AM from Bled (optional: 7 AM from Ljubljana / 8.30 AM from Kranjska Gora)
- Duration of the trip: 10 - 11 Hours (3 hours of scenic drive with stops)
- Difficulty level: Easy.
- Group size: 4 - 16
- Price: 108,00 € with rafting / person (at min. 4 people in a group)
- Price includes: Friendly English speaking tour guide, professional guide for white water rafting, all equipment for white water rafting, transfer from Bled, organisation, parking fee, National Park fee, auto-train tickets, complimentary photos from land trip, bottled water in the van, VAT.
- Price does not include: Travel & health insurance, lunch, drinks, personal expenses, gratuity, ...
- Extra cost: We organise return transfer from Ljubljana – 35,00 EUR/person (at min. 4 people in group).
- Things needed: swimwear, towel, sporty clothes and shoes, wind jacket or fleece. Optionally drinks and snacks for the road.
- NOTE: Price of the trip include also rafting on Soča river (48 €)!!!
Why this trip? Because, it's the one of the best one-day scenic tours in Slovenia. Because it's included in tour all cost of the trip - even white water rafting on Soča river. It's original trip since 2006!