One day scenic tour, running since 2006. Emerald Splash Adventure is a scenic sightseeing tour around Triglav National Park and Julian Alps with White Water Rafting on the emerald Soča river and easy hiking on Vršič Mountain pass. Experience the unspoiled nature of northwest Slovenia in the refreshing pools and rapids of Emerald river - Soča. Enhance the taste of alpine freshness in the Julian Alps. Re-experience the Soča valley in front of the authentic scene of Hemingway’s Farewell to Arms. A great day in the heart of the Triglav National Park and its surroundings.
Easy activities you will do:
- Optionally: White Water Rafting on Soča River (level III-IV / 1-1,5 hours).
- Easy hiking on Slovenia's highest mountain pass - Vršič (1611 m).
- Source of the Soča river (easy walk 20').
- Easy walk to Kozjak Waterfall (40')
- Scenic auto-train drive from Most na Soči to Bohinj lake (20 min).
- Bohinj Lake sightseeing (easy walk, 5')
Places you will see:
- Sightseeing around Triglav National Park.
- Well-known Jasna Lake near Kranjska Gora.
- High road drive in the heart of the Julian Alps - "Vršič mountain road".
- Prisank mountain window with "Ajdovska deklica" - Heathen Maiden.
- Source of the Soča river.
- Great Soča Gorges - "Velika korita Soče."
- Beautiful Trenta Valley.
- Boka Waterfall from a distance.
- Kozjak Waterfall & Napoleon Bridge.
- Towns: Bovec, Kobarid and Most na Soči.
- Well-known Bohinj Lake.
Information & Price:
- Departure: every day from April 15 - October 30 / 8 AM from Bled (optional: 7 AM from Ljubljana / 8.30 AM from Kranjska Gora)
- Duration of the trip: 10 - 11 Hours (3 hours of a scenic drive with stops)
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Group size: 4 - 16
- Price: 85,00 € / person (at min. 4 people in a group)
- Price includes: Organisation, friendly and professional English-speaking tour guide, transfer from Bled, parking fee, National Park fee, auto-train tickets, complimentary photos from the land trip, bottled water in the van, VAT.
- Price does not include: Travel & health insurance, lunch, drinks, personal expenses, gratuity, ...
- Optionally: supplement for Rafting on Soča: 32,00 eur / person (regular price of activity: 48 €)
- Optionally: We organise return transfer from Ljubljana – 35,00 EUR /person (at min. 4 people in group)
- Supplement of 15,00 EUR /person in case less than 4 people* in total are booked for the trip on a particular date. *At less than 3 people in a group, we reserve the right to cancel the tour.
- Things needed: swimwear, towel, sporty clothes and shoes, wind jacket or fleece. Optionally drinks and snacks for the road.
Why this trip? Because it's one of the best one-day scenic tours in Slovenia. Because all costs of the trip are included in the tour - even white water rafting on Soča river. It's a trip that has been running since 2006!