The Best One Day Action-Adventure Tour in Slovenia, running since 2007. Scenic Drive Around Triglav National Park with White Water Rafting and exciting Canyoning. Experience the unspoiled nature of northwest Slovenia in the refreshing pools and rapids of our mountain beauty the Soča - Emerald River. Enhance the taste of alpine freshness in the Julian Alps. Take an adventure!
Activities you will do:
- Canyoning in one of the most beautiful canyons in Slovenia - the Fratarica Canyon (intermediate level of difficulty / 3 hours)
- Easy hiking on Vršič Mountain pass (20 min.)
- White Water Rafting on Soča River (level III-IV / 2 hours).
Places you will see: On this one day trip you will also experience an amazing scenic drive in Triglav National Park as we drive from Lake Bled via Kranjska Gora and Predel mountain pass (1156 m) to Log pod Mangartom village (stop for canyoning), then magical Bovec town (stop for white water rafting), Trenta valley with Great Soča Gorges, Vršič mountain pass (at 1611 m - the highest mountain pass in Slovenia) and back to Bled via Kranjska Gora.
Why go? Because, it is the best One day Adventure trip in Slovenia! Since 2007!
Information & Price:
- Difficulty level: Moderate
- Duration of the trip: 10 hours (3,5 hours of scenic drive with stops)
- Dates: Every day from April 1st - October 30th
- Meeting point: LIFE Adventures - Bled summer office.
- Price: 128 EUR / person
- Group size: minimum 4, max. 8 people / guide
- Price includes: Organisation, English-speaking and licensed guides for white water rafting and canyoning, all equipment for canyoning (harness, helmet, wet-suit, shoes) and white water rafting (wet-suit, shoes, helmet, lifejacket), return transfer from Bled, photos from canyoning in Fratarica done by guide, bottled water, VAT.
- Price does not include: Travel & health insurance, lunch, drinks, personal expenses, gratuity, …
- Supplement of 15 EUR /person in case less than 4 people* in total are booked for the trip on a particular date. *At less than 3 people in a group, we reserve the right to cancel the tour.
- Extra cost: We organise return transfer from Ljubljana – 35 EUR /person (at min. 4 people in group).
- Things needed: swimwear, towel, sporty shoes, wind jacket or fleece. Optionally drinks and snacks for the road.
- The most experienced guides with you: Borut Svoljšak (CIC Canyoning guide), Katja Rogelj (SLO Canyoning guide), Luka Podlogar (SLO Canyoning guide), Jure Fajfar (SLO Canyoning guide) and Gašper Finžgar (SLO Canyoning guide)