Bled Via Ferrata is a modern fixed-cable and rock climb above Mojstrana Village that presents exciting physical challenges. This 250-meter long climb is creatively designed from start to finish and it's an exciting challenge in spectacular scenery. Enjoy the fantastic views of beautiful Karawanks mountain range, Julian Alps and Sava river Valley. Our Bled Via Ferrata tour offers an opportunity to learn the rope work skills required for a safe use of via ferrata equipment. All of our via ferrata trips are led by UIAGM/IFMGA Professional Mountain Guides, ensuring your safety and enjoyment. Itinerary:
- Transfer from Bled to Mojstrana village / 20 minutes.
- Via Ferrata climb / 2,5 - 3 hours.
- Optional visit of the Slovenian Alpine Museum in Mojstrana.
- Transfer back to Bled via Radovna Valley (Triglav National Park) / 20 minutes.
Information & Price:
- Dates: March - November
- Duration: 2,5 - 3 hours of climbing and walking (+ return transfer from Bled).
- Difficulty: moderate to challenging
- Price: 78 EUR / person (min. 2 people in a group)
- Price includes: Organisation, guidance, return transfer from Bled, rental of via ferrata equipment (helmet, harness, self-belaying device), 24/7 services, bottled water, basic photos made by guide, VAT.
- Additional cost: Slovenian Alpine Museum entrance ticket: Adult - 6 eur, Kids - 3,60 eur, Family - 13,00 eur.
- About: The Best way to explore a modern Via Ferrata trail/climb close to Bled.