Walking in The Julian Alps
The summits on the ridge of the north edge of forested Pokljuka Plateau require an undemanding ascent and reward you with a beautiful view of the central part of Triglav National Park. This beautiful hiking tour will lead you to Pokljuka Plateau. The tour starts from Pokljuka plateau to Blejska koča (1630 m) mountain hut (Lipanca) along the forest path. From the hut the path turns left to the first summit Mrežce (1966 m), followed by Lipanski vrh (1968 m) and Brda (2009 m) and to the last and the highest Debela peč (2014 m). Descend from Debela peč goes down the ridge onto plateau-like terrain and through the forest back to the mountain hut and further down to the starting point.
Information and Price:
- Dates: May – October
- Duration: 5 – 6 hours of walking
- Difficulty: easy to moderate walking
- Price: 85 EUR / person (3 people or more in a group)
- Price include: Professional English speaking guide, return transfer from Bled, small bottle of water at the start of the hike, vat. Optionally we can provide hiking poles and backpacks.
- About: The best way to Hike up to 2000 meters.