The summits on the ridge of the north edge of forested Pokljuka Plateau require an undemanding ascent and reward you with beautiful views of the central part of Triglav National Park. This beautiful hiking tour will lead you to Pokljuka Plateau. Hiking begins on Pokljuka plateau and takes you to Blejska koča hut (at Lipanca, 1630m) on a forest path. From the hut, the path turns left to the first summit Mrežce (1966 m), followed by Lipanski vrh (1968 m) and Brda (2009 m) and to the last and the highest Debela peč (2014 m). The descend from Debela peč goes down the ridge onto plateau-like terrain and through the forest back to the mountain hut and further down to the starting point.
Information & Price:
- Dates: May/June/July/August/September/October
- Duration: 5 - 6 hours of hiking; 30 minute drive from Bled
- Difficulty: easy to moderate hiking
- Price: 85 EUR /person (3 people or more in a group)
- Price includes: Organisation, professional & English-speaking guide, return transfer from Bled, small bottle of water at the start of the hike, VAT. Optionally, we can provide hiking poles and backpacks.
- About: The best way to hike up to 2000 meters.