Triglav Lakes Valley Hike
Triglav Lakes Valley is the heart of Triglav National Park and unique for its scenery with high rock faces, glacial lakes, plentiful alpine flora & fauna and Karst landscape. This valley is one of the most beautiful valleys in the Julian Alps and it is famous for its seven lakes. Each lake was named after its characteristic: »Pod Vršacem« Lake, Brown Lake, Green Lake, Great Lake, Double Lake, Black Lake … We start the hike from Bohinj (approx. 40-minute drive from Bled). The tour starts on alpine pasture Blato (1147 m), passes several pastures (Dedno polje, Ovčarija) and leads to the Triglav Lakes Mountain Hut (1685 m). It is walking tour for everybody!
Information and Price:
- Dates: May – October
- Duration: 5 – 8 hours of walking (+ 40-minute drive one-way)
- Difficulty: easy to moderate walking
- Price: 120 EUR / person (3 people or more in a group)
- Price include: Professional English speaking guide, return transfer from Bled, small bottle of water at the start of the hike, vat. Optionally we can provide hiking poles and backpacks.
- About: The Beautiful Alpine valley in the Julian Alps.