Triglav Lakes Valley lies in the heart of Triglav National Park and it is unique for its scenery with high rock faces, glacial lakes, plentiful alpine flora & fauna and Karst landscape. This valley, with its seven lakes, is one of the most beautiful valleys in the Julian Alps. Each lake was named after its characteristic: »Pod Vršacem« Lake, Brown Lake, Green Lake, Great Lake, Double Lake and Black Lake. A 40-minute transfer from Bled to Bohinj Lake brings us to the starting point of the hike. The tour starts on alpine pasture Blato (1147 m), passes several pastures (Dedno polje, Ovčarija) and leads to the Triglav Lakes Lodge (1685 m). This is a hiking tour for everybody!
Information & Price:
- Dates: May/June/July/August/September/October
- Duration: 5 - 8 hours of hiking (+ 40-minute drive one-way)
- Difficulty: easy to moderate hike
- Price: 120 EUR / person (with 3 people or more in the group)
- Price includes: Organisation, professional English-speaking guide, return transfer from Bled, small bottle of water at the start of the hike, VAT. Optionally, we can provide hiking poles and backpacks.
- About: The most beautiful Alpine valley in the Julian Alps.