Enjoy the stunning nature of Triglav National Park from the back of the white Lipizzaner horse
Two-hour horseback riding through the beautiful Radovna Valley, which is entirely part of Triglav National Park. The path will lead you through the quiet forests, away from the noisy roads and villages.
The Lipizzaner horses are one of the most recognizable symbols of Slovenia. With their playful dark eyes and intelligence will immediately steal your heart. The breed originates from Slovenia and it was developed by the Habsburg Monarchy in the year 1580 in Slovenian Karst, the small village named Lipica, from which the breed derives its name. The Lipizzaner horse is generous, friendly, calm and willing, so riding them is a truly marvellous experience.
Information & Prices:
- Dates: All year
- Duration: 2-3 hours (2 hours of riding)
- Difficulty: easy
- Experience: no experience needed
- Starting point: Bled
- Min 2 people (maximum 4 people in the group at the same time)
- Price: 50 EUR / person (at min 2 people)
- Supplement: 20 EUR for only one person / private tour
- Price include: guidance, return transfer from Bled, all equipment, vat.