Enjoy the stunning nature of Triglav National Park from the back of a white Lipizzaner horse. Two-hours on horseback through the beautiful Radovna Valley, which is located in the Triglav National Park. The path will lead you through quiet forests, away from the noisy roads and villages.
White Lipizzaner horses are one of the most recognisable symbols of Slovenia. They will immediately steal your heart with their playful dark eyes and intelligence. This breed originates from Slovenia and it was developed by the Habsburg Monarchy in the year 1580 in Slovenian Karst, in a small village named Lipica, from which the breed derives its name. The Lipizzaner horse is generous, friendly, calm and willing, so riding them is a truly marvellous experience.
Information & Prices:
- Dates: All year
- Duration: 2-3 hours (2 hours of riding)
- Difficulty: easy
- Experience: No experience needed.
- Starting point: LIFE Adventures – Bled summer office
- Group size: min 2 people (maximum 4 people in a group)
- Price: 50 EUR /person
- Price includes: Organisation, guidance, return transfer from Bled, all equipment, VAT.