Ascending the highest mountain of the Julian Alps is a remarkable experience. Mt Triglav is considered as one of the mighty mountains with marvelous views. It’s a mountain, which has to be taken seriously due to its height and steepness at the very top. Mt. Triglav – an impressive 2,864m three headed monster – can be reached with the help of a helicopter flight to the Kredarica mountain hut. You are welcome to join us on this adventure tour and together we will conquer the top of Slovenia!
- Mt Triglav climb from Kredarica Mountain Hut.
- View of Mt Triglav – The highest mountain in Slovenia.
- View of Lake Bled with Bled castle.
- View of Triglav National Park and Julian Alps.
- Transfer from Ljubljana or Bled to the starting point on Pokljuka Plateau (1344 m).
- Welcome brunch and introductory briefing.
- Helicopter flight to Kredarica Mountain hut (2515 m).
- Mt Triglav via ferrata climb (2864 m) from Kredarica Hut.
- Descend from Mt Triglav (2864 m) to Kredarica hut (2515 m).
- Lunch at the mountain hut.
- Helicopter flight back to Bled via Lake Bled and Bled castle.
- Time for champagne.
Mt. Triglav Helicopter Climb
- Dates: May – November
- Duration: 1 day / 5-6 hours of walking and climbing.
- Helicopter flight duration: 30 minutes of flight one way and 30 minutes of flight back.
- Total vertical climb: 350 meters.
- Price: 685 € / person (at 4 people in a group).
- Price includes: organisation, 24/7 services, professional and highly qualified English speaking local mountain guide, helicopter flight according to the itinerary (60 min), return transfer from Bled, welcome morning brunch on Pokljuka and lunch at Kredarica mountain hut, rental of via ferrata equipment (helmet, harness, via ferrata set), basic photos by guides, bottle of water and energy bars, all taxes, VAT. Optionally we can provide backpacks, wind jackets, …
- Not included: Travel & health insurance, drinks.
- Flights may vary due to the weather conditions and pilot’s judgment. A minimum number of passengers on the Helicopter scenic flight is 4. We carry a maximum of 4 passengers +1 guide per flight. We can take a flight with just 3 passengers, but in this case the price is 915€.
- Price for a private Mt Triglav Helicopter flight: 2.850€
- NOTE: The hike from Kredarica Hut to the top of Mt Triglav is considered a challenging activity with a demanding climb to the summit of the mountain. The hike demands high level of endurance and can be challenging for those, who are not used to longer hikes (up to 4 hours). The climb to the summit of Mt. Triglav is via ferrata (italian for “iron way”), which is an extremely steep climb on steel ladders and steel wires and is not recommended for people, who are not in a good physical condition or are afraid of heights. The climb is also not recommended for children younger than 12 years and pregnant women.
Our References – Mt. Triglav climb:
- 158 climbing-hiking groups in last 20 years.
- 1.047 people on the very top of Mt Triglav.
- 147 People on Mount Triglav – 3-day Self guided trekking tour.
- 98,00 % successful climbs.
- We are a partner agency of 6 biggest Trekking & Hiking agencies around the globe.
- 75 people on a Winter climb with us so far and counting …
- 6 experienced Mountain guides.
- We know Mt Triglav & Julian Alps very well – it is an area near our homes.
- 24/7 Services – Office manager and Agency Office are very close to Triglav National Park (Bled, Lesce and Bovec).
- We use the best brand and new hiking and climbing equipment (Black Diamonds, Edelrid, Beal, Mountain Hardwear, Grivel, Salewa, Dynafit …).
- With over 20 years of experience, we know all the secrets of Outdoor activities.