Climbing Mt. Triglav in winter is truly something special. Julian Alps are covered with snow during winter and everything is quiet and peaceful. Climbing to the top of the snowy mountain, accompanied by experienced licensed mountain guides, is an unforgettable experience.
Information & Price:
- Dates: December - May
- Duration: 2 days / 7-9 hours of walking & climbing / day
- Total vertical climb: 1.950 meters
- Accommodation / over night stay: Kredarica Mountain Hut
- Price: 500 EUR (at 1 person in a group / private tour)
- Price: 320 EUR / person (at 2 people or more in a group)
- Price includes: organisation, 24/7 services, professional and highly qualified English speaking local mountain guide, return transfer from Bled, rental of via ferrata equipment (helmet, harness, via ferrata set), rental of winter equipment (ice-axes, crampons, shovel, beacon, probe), photos done by guide, small bottle of water at the start, VAT. Optionally we can provide hiking poles and backpacks.
- Not included: Travel & health insurance, accommodation at the mountain hut, food and drinks.
- Prices at the mountain hut (prices are approximate and can be a subject to change):
- Dormitory room, half-board + tourist tax: approx. 60 eur/person
- Goulash: 7,5 eur, Beer: 4 eur, Coffee: 2 eur, Bottled water 1,5L: 4,40 eur ...
NOTE: The hike is considered a challenging activity with a demanding climb to the summit of the mountain. The hike demands high level of endurance and can be challenging for those, who are not used to longer hikes. The climb to the summit of Mt. Triglav is via ferrata (italian for “iron way”), which is an extremely steep climb on steel ladders and steel wires and is not recommended for people, who are not in a good physical condition or are afraid of heights. The climb is also not recommended for children younger than 12 years and pregnant women.
Our References – Mt. Triglav climb:
- 158 climbing-hiking groups in last 15 years.
- 1.047 people on the very top of Mt Triglav.
- 147 People on Mount Triglav – 3-day Self guided trekking tour.
- 98,00 % successful climbs.
- We are a partner agency of 6 biggest Trekking & Hiking agencies around the globe.
- 75 people on a Winter climb with us so far and counting …
- 6 experienced Mountain guides.
- We know Mt Triglav & Julian Alps very well – it is an area near our homes.
- 24/7 Services – Office manager and Agency Office are very close to Triglav National Park (Bled, Lesce and Bovec).
- We use the best brand and new hiking and climbing equipment (Black Diamonds, Edelrid, Beal, Mountain Hardwear, Grivel, …).
- With over 15 years of experience, we know all the secrets of Outdoor activities.