Paragliding from Vogel is considered to be the most beautiful flight in the whole Slovenia with marvellous views over Lake Bohinj, Julian Alps and Mount Triglav.
The height difference from the take off and landing place is amazing 1200 meters, so the flight will be longer (approx. 25-35 minutes). You are greeted by an instructor, who takes you up Mt Vogel with a cable car. Once you are up on the mountain, the chair lift brings you to the take off location. We work with experienced pilots only, who use the latest and most sophisticated equipment to ensure the safety of your paragliding adventure. No prior experience necessary.
Information & Price:
- Dates: April - October
- Duration: 3-4 hours / 30-35 minutes in the air.
- Meeting point: Bohinj
- Departure: Individual times
- Height difference: 1200 meters
- Price: 165 EUR /person (min. 2 people in a group)
- Things needed: Sporty shoes, wind jacket or fleece
- Price includes: Organisation, professional & English-speaking pilot, one-way cable car ride up the mountain, tandem flight, all equipment, VAT.
- About: The most beautiful paragliding flight above Slovenia - in the heart of the Julian Alps.