The Best White Rafting trip in Slovenia
The source of the Soča River issues forth from the heart of the Julian Alps, near the border with Italy. The so-called Emerald river continues its way along the Trenta Valley, through narrow ravines, to widen for a moment at Bovec, squeezes back again and halts at a lake at Most na Soči. The Soča River connects locals and visitors by the water with activities such as white water rafting and kayaking.
Note: Rafting on Soča river is very popular – it doesn’t require any special skills and is suitable for almost everybody. Rafting on Soča river is not appropriate for children under 6 years.
Information and Price:
- Dates: April – October
- Tours: Every day – Morning (10 AM) and Afternoon (2 PM)
- Difficulty: Rapids level III – IV (depending on time of the year / level of the water)
- Duration: 3 hours (approx. 2h rafting)
- Price: 48 EUR / person
- Meeting point: Bovec
- Things needed: swimwear and towel
- We can organise return transfers for groups.
- Transfer from Bled to Bovec – 35 EUR /person (for min. 6 people) – 1,5h drive one-way
- Transfer from Ljubljana to Bovec – 40 EUR / person (for min. 6 people) – 2,5h drive one-way