Would you like to try rock climbing but you don't know where and how? We invite you to Slovenia, where rock climbing is becoming a very popular sport among all generations. The extensive climbing area around Bled and Bohinj has well equipped routes and is with no doubt one of the best in Slovenia. The rock is solid and routes of different grades are suitable for beginners and for advanced climbers. Climbing walls are in natural habitats. The area is perfect for late spring, summer and early autumn climbing. Most of the crags are in the shade or are in the shade at least half a day and the Bled and Bohinj Lakes offer nice refreshment after climbing. We provide climbing lessons for beginners and also for advanced climbers.
Information & Price:
- Dates: April - November
- Duration: 3 hours / day (morning climb at 10 AM, afternoon climb at 4 PM)
- Price: from 65 EUR / person (min. 2 person in a group)
- Price includes: Organisation, English-speaking professional guide, all climbing equipment (helmet, harness, climbing shoes), return transfer from Bled to climbing areas at Bled or Bohinj Lake, photos done by guide, bottled water, VAT.
- Meeting point: LIFE Adventures - Bled summer office.
- About: Great Outdoor Rock Climbing time in Alpine region of Slovenia.
Our References – Rock Climbing:
- 150 climbing groups in last 10 years.
- Around 2.500 people climbing with us.
- Friendly, highly qualified rock climbing guides
- We've been climbing since 1988 and have climbed at various spots all around the globe.
- We know rock climbing areas well – they are near our homes.
- 5 experienced rock climbing guides.
- 24/7 Services – Office staff close to climbing areas.
- We use the best rock climbing equipment.