Be one of the privileged few to do Soča gorge river snorkelling. Dive in between the 15m high walls of the 750m long Great Soča Gorge. While inside Soča gorge snorkeling you’ll be impressed by genetically pure and elegant – Soča trout fish. Unique about Soča trout is the marble pattern, thus visible only from close encounter. You’ll be swimming inside a beautiful Soča river canyon in Triglav National park.
For all who like Cliff diving, we’ll show you a great spot. Only the lionhearted go diving in swimsuit yet want to recover from the chilly feat sunbathing in Lepena valley. Soča Gorge Snorkeling and Cliff diving is one of the nicest ways to explore beautiful river and pristine nature.
Information & price:
- Dates: June, July, August, September
- Duration: 1,5-2 hours of snorkeling and Cliff diving / 1 hour of driving from Bled / 15 minutes from Bovec.
- Difficulty: easy swimming & jumping
- Starting point: Bled or Bovec
- Price: 68 EUR / person from Bled (at 3 people or more in a group) / 52 EUR / person from Bovec (at 2 people or more in a group).
- Additional cost of 20 eur/person from Bled if only 2 people are in a group.
- Price include: Guiding, transfer, all equipment (wet-suites, shoes, diving mask,…), photos from trip, bottled water.
- Additional information: Clients should be water confident. Minimum age is 7 years, under 18-guardian conditions apply.
- About: The Best way to explore Deep Soča Gorge and pristine nature of Triglav National Park.