Be one of the privileged few to do Soča Gorges Snorkeling. Dive in between the 15m high walls of the 750m long Great Soča Gorges. While snorkeling in the Great Gorges of Soča you’ll be impressed by the genetically pure and elegant fish - Soča trout. What is unique about the Soča trout is its marble pattern, which is visible only from a close encounter. You’ll be swimming inside a beautiful Soča river canyon in Triglav National Park.
For all who like Cliff diving, we’ll show you a great spot. Only the lionhearted go diving in a swimsuit, yet want to recover from the chilly feat by sunbathing in the Lepena valley. Soča Gorges Snorkeling and cliff diving is one of the nicest ways to explore a beautiful river and pristine nature.
Information & Price:
- Dates: June - September
- Duration: 1,5-2 hours of snorkeling and cliff diving / 1,5 hour of driving from Bled / 15 minutes drive from Bovec.
- Difficulty: easy swimming & jumping
- Starting point: Bled or Bovec
- Price: 78 EUR /person
- Additional cost of 20 eur/person from Bled, if only 2 people are in a group.
- Price includes: Organisation, guidance by English-speaking professional guide, return transfer, all equipment (wet-suite, shoes, diving mask), photos done by guide, bottled water, VAT.
- Additional information: Clients should be water confident. Minimum age is 7 years (under 18-guardian conditions apply).
- About: The Best way to explore Deep Soča Gorges and pristine nature of the Triglav National Park.