Take a journey with a helicopter to truly discover the Triglav National Park. Fly over Mount Triglav – The highest mountain in Slovenia – with exceptional views of Julian Alps and surroundings. This is the ultimate scenic flight journey, featuring Slovenia’s most beautiful places. Experience an amazing Helicopter flight in Slovenia.
- View of Mt Triglav – The highest mountain in Slovenia.
- View of Lake Bled with Bled castle.
- View of Triglav National Park and Julian Alps.
- View of amazing Alpine Lake Bohinj.
- Duration: 35 minutes of flight / 80-100 minutes in total tour from Bled.
- Group: Maximum 5 people.
- Price: 255€*/person (*min. 4 people).
- Price includes: Helicopter flight according to the itinerary (35 min), return transfer from Bled; bottled water, after flight drink with snack at the airport restaurant, all taxes and VAT.
- Helicopter route: Your scenic flight journey will begin at Heli base in Lesce. Fly over the pristine Pokljuka forest and into the valley of Mt Triglav. Once you will reach Mt Triglav, you will go around it and cross Lake Bohinj and Lake Bled with Bled Castle.
- Note: Flights may vary due to the weather and pilot’s judgment. A minimum number of passengers on the Helicopter scenic flight is 4. We carry a maximum of 5 passengers per flight. We can take a flight with just 3 passengers, but in this case the price is 360€.
- Price for a private Helicopter flight: 1.180€
Statement: It’s a scenic helicopter flight Experience you will never forget.