We are exciting to announce we are back and cannot wait to meet you in Slovenia and Croatia this summer!
Croatia has open borders for tourists and no self-isolation is required after crossing the border. Slovenia announced the end of epidemic on May 15th and since then our lives have almost completely returned back to normal. One month since the end of epidemic, we are ready to start welcoming foreign visitors.
Throughout the crisis Croatia and Slovenia were lucky to maintain a rather low number of infected people, and we have every intention to keep it like that in the future. We will strictly follow all instructions provided by our National Institutes of Public Health and together we will make sure to keep each other safe and healthy.
You can check for adventures and holidays on this and our Self guided and LIFE Bike pages:
- Self Guided Tours and Holidays >>
- Life Bike Adventures >>
- Adventures Stories >>
Make booking online or contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +386 40 508 853
For more information about the latest updates and regulations, please visit the following pages
We are specialists for self guided tours and adventure holidays throughout Croatia, Slovenia, north-east Italy, south-west Austria, Serbia and Montenegro, with creative itineraries that feature the best of each region at the greatest possible value to you. With over 20 years’ of experience in the field of Outdoor Adventure and the organization of extraordinary self guided trips, we at LIFE Adventures feel safe to say we know how to push boundaries together with our customers.
More About Self Guided Tours >>
If you are at least a bit of a researcher, nature lover and you like to do something wild and sportive, then Full Canyoning Day is the right thing for you.
Slovenia is a paradise for safe and relatively easy exploration of canyons. Canyoning is in Slovenia one of the most popular activities in the summer time, also due to the fact that canyons are extremely beautiful, diverse, full of waterfalls and deep pools. There is no better feeling than when you descend on a ten meters long natural slide and plunge into a deep pool of emerald coloured water. If you are in luck and happen to find yourself in Slovenia, a magical land on the very beginning of the European Alps, then there is no other way but to put Full Canyoning Day on your to-do list.
Information and Price:
- Type of activity: Exploring deep water canyon in Triglav National Park.
- Level of difficulty: Moderate to Demanding
- Duration: 6 – 7 hours of canyoning; 10 hours of full day trip
- Location: The canyon is located in Triglav National Park.
- Characteristics: A canyon with an amazing waterfall, slides and unspoilt nature, perfect for exploring. Picnic lunch in the canyon!
- Group size: 3 – 12
- Price: 148 EUR / person (at min. 3 people in a group)
- Price includes: Organisation, guidance by professional and friendly guides, easy canyoning course, return transfer from Bled or Bovec, picnic lunch in canyon (sandwich, energy bar, water), all equipment (helmet, harness, shoes, wet-suit, neoprene socks), photos done by guide, VAT.
- The most experienced guides with you: Borut Svoljšak (CIC Canyoning guide), Katja Rogelj (SLO Canyoning guide), Jure Pfajfar (SLO Canyoning guide) and Luka Podlogar (SLO Canyoning guide)
More about Full Canyoning Day >>
Triglav, the highest Slovenian mountain, is always a very attractive aim to reach. As it looks it is again popular this summer and we have many dates which are already confirmed.
Give a gift that makes a difference. The LIFE Adventures Gift Certificate provides a lucky recipient with a real life experience of any of our growing list of adventures and holidays in Slovenia. From water sports to the great outdoors and from adventure holidays to the high-flying freedom — our adventure collection of experience gifts means we have adventures that suit almost everyone!
It’s simple and easy; all you need to do to get started is to choose the adventure below. Then add your personal information, payment details, and message for the recipient. Your gift certificate is then emailed or sent in printed version by express post to your recipient, along with your own personal message.
It is an adventures gift, for which we like to say: “You have to experience it at least once in a lifetime!”