Juliana Trail is a long distance walking trail around the Julian Alps, Slovenia. Full loop is 270 km long and you will hike it in 15 sections (stages) around the Julian Alps. It connects Alpine valleys and pastures as well as other areas in the Julian Alps. Along the trail you will discover rich cultural and historical heritage as well as local, traditional culinary, learn about local architectural features and discover unknown, hidden corners of this diverse Alpine landscape. Explore the world of the Julian Alps.
Book Juliana Trail >>
Slovenian Mountain Bike Camp for Lovers of single trails
The Karavanke Mountains and surrounding valleys of the Julian Alps are one of the most fascinating mountain biking playgrounds in Europe. Mountain Bike Camp Slovenia is specifically designed for mountain bikers, lovers of single trails and bikers with average bike skill. It provides all the fun of biking on single trails and traditional bike camp experience.
We let you discover more of the great outdoors on bike in the company of exceptional leaders and new friends. Mountain Bike Camp Slovenia combines 6 days of biking on single trails as well as other outdoor experiences around Slovenian Alps. Our Bike Camp experience is not only a bike experience – it is a life experience with a value and it has a resonance that extends far beyond the boundaries of a single summer. We invite you to sign up for Slovenian Mountain Bike Camp today and enjoy the wonders Slovenian nature has to offer to bikers.
Information and Price:
- Date: August 11th –August 16th, 2020
- Location/Base: Karami Bike Center, Slovenia.
- Professional Camp Organization.
- 6 days of guided tours by professional and licensed local guides.
- 6 days of mountain biking – 3 of the best areas in Slovenian Alps / 5-6 hours daily.
- Comfortable outdoor hostel accommodation.
- Great staff, local biking guides and happy people.
- All bike transfers to the day location and back according to the itinerary (3-4 transfers).
- 5x accommodation.
- 6x breakfast and 5x BBQ dinner.
- Welcome goodie bag.
- Welcome drink with brunch (day1).
- Full adventure camp services.
- Full bike services (washing, repair kit, …).
- 6 days / 5 nights.
- Price: 885,00 €/person (min. 6 people)
Why this Bike Camp?
IT’S ONE OF THE BEST BIKE CAMP EXPERIENCES, SURROUNDED BY BEAUTIFUL GREEN NATURE OF THE SLOVENIAN ALPS. YOU WILL JOIN THE MOST EXPERIENCED LOCAL BIKING GUIDES AND MEET FRIENDLY PEOPLE. IT’S A LIFE BIKE EXPERIENCE!
If you are at least a bit of a researcher, nature lover and you like to do something wild and sportive, then Full Canyoning Day is the right thing for you.
Slovenia is a paradise for safe and relatively easy exploration of canyons. Canyoning is in Slovenia one of the most popular activities in the summer time, also due to the fact that canyons are extremely beautiful, diverse, full of waterfalls and deep pools. There is no better feeling than when you descend on a ten meters long natural slide and plunge into a deep pool of emerald coloured water. If you are in luck and happen to find yourself in Slovenia, a magical land on the very beginning of the European Alps, then there is no other way but to put Full Canyoning Day on your to-do list.
Information and Price:
- Type of activity: Exploring deep water canyon in Triglav National Park.
- Level of difficulty: Moderate to Demanding
- Duration: 6 – 7 hours of canyoning; 10 hours of full day trip
- Location: The canyon is located in Triglav National Park.
- Characteristics: A canyon with an amazing waterfall, slides and unspoilt nature, perfect for exploring. Picnic lunch in the canyon!
- Group size: 3 – 12
- Price: 148 EUR / person (at min. 3 people in a group)
- Price includes: Organisation, guidance by professional and friendly guides, easy canyoning course, return transfer from Bled or Bovec, picnic lunch in canyon (sandwich, energy bar, water), all equipment (helmet, harness, shoes, wet-suit, neoprene socks), photos done by guide, VAT.
- The most experienced guides with you: Borut Svoljšak (CIC Canyoning guide), Katja Rogelj (SLO Canyoning guide), Jure Pfajfar (SLO Canyoning guide) and Luka Podlogar (SLO Canyoning guide)
More about Full Canyoning Day >>
We believe that a life spent in the outdoors is a life well lived. We’ve been sharing our passion for cycling and biking since 1998. With over 20 years of experience, we passionately believe that biking adventures and sustainable travel make the world a better place.
At LIFE Adventures it is all about the places you want to explore, be it biking on the trails around the Julian Alps, a leisurely cycling on the roads of the magical Istria or Friuli Venezia Giulia Region, or cycling along the spectacular Dalmatian Coast of Croatia. We are specialists for cycling/biking tours, bike events and active bike experiences throughout Croatia, Slovenia NE Italy and SW Austria (Alpe – Adria region). We offer creative itineraries for cycling, mountain biking and gravel biking tours that feature the best of each region at the greatest possible value for you.
See more about our LIFE Bike >>
Triglav, the highest Slovenian mountain, is always a very attractive aim to reach. As it looks it is again popular this summer and we have many dates which are already confirmed.