If you are at least a bit of a researcher, nature lover and you like to do something wild and sportive, then Full Canyoning Day is the right thing for you.
Slovenia is a paradise for safe and relatively easy exploration of canyons. Canyoning is in Slovenia one of the most popular activities in the summer time, also due to the fact that canyons are extremely beautiful, diverse, full of waterfalls and deep pools. There is no better feeling than when you descend on a ten meters long natural slide and plunge into a deep pool of emerald coloured water. If you are in luck and happen to find yourself in Slovenia, a magical land on the very beginning of the European Alps, then there is no other way but to put Full Canyoning Day on your to-do list.
Information and Price:
- Type of activity: Exploring deep water canyon in Triglav National Park.
- Level of difficulty: Moderate to Demanding
- Duration: 6 – 7 hours of canyoning; 10 hours of full day trip
- Location: The canyon is located in Triglav National Park.
- Characteristics: A canyon with an amazing waterfall, slides and unspoilt nature, perfect for exploring. Picnic lunch in the canyon!
- Group size: 3 – 12
- Price: 148 EUR / person (at min. 3 people in a group)
- Price includes: Organisation, guidance by professional and friendly guides, easy canyoning course, return transfer from Bled or Bovec, picnic lunch in canyon (sandwich, energy bar, water), all equipment (helmet, harness, shoes, wet-suit, neoprene socks), photos done by guide, VAT.
- The most experienced guides with you: Borut Svoljšak (CIC Canyoning guide), Katja Rogelj (SLO Canyoning guide), Jure Pfajfar (SLO Canyoning guide) and Luka Podlogar (SLO Canyoning guide)
More about Full Canyoning Day >>