the 7 Alpine wonders
Lake »Pod Vršacem«, Brown Lake, Green Lake, Great Lake, Double Lake and Black Lake
Hike to one of the most beautiful valleys in the Julian Alps
Triglav Lakes Valley lies in the heart of Triglav National Park and it is unique for its scenery with high rock faces, glacial lakes, plentiful alpine flora & fauna and Karst landscape.
Each of the 7 lakes was named after its characteristic: »Pod Vršacem« Lake, Brown Lake, Green Lake, Great Lake, Double Lake and Black Lake. A 40-minute transfer from Bled to Bohinj Lake brings us to the starting point of the hike. The tour starts on alpine pasture Blato (1147 m), passes several pastures (Dedno polje, Ovčarija) and leads to the Triglav Lakes Lodge (1685 m). This is a hiking tour for everybody!
- Professional English-speaking guide.
- Return transfer from Bled.
- 0.5L bottle of water at the start of the hike.
- Optionally, we can provide hiking poles and backpacks.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Food and drinks.
- Main luggage depot.
- Optional storage of main luggage for the duration of the tour: 20 €/group.
- Sporty clothes, walking shoes, small-size hiking backpack for the day.
- Appropriate footwear is essential part of equipment for any hiking tour. Every participant should have good boots with ankle support. The route leads through forest and partially rocky terrain, which means the path is often uneven, therefore a secure step is important for your well-being and safety. Regular trail-runners or sneakers are not appropriate for mountain hiking.
Make it happen.