Fratarica is one of the top canyons and most beautiful canyon in Slovenia. A special habitat under the majestic Loška Wall near Log pod Mangartom village. A unique 50- meter descent on the Parabola Waterfall. Planica jump as the best slide and Katedrala flying fox. Unforgettable canyoning in clear and pure emerald water. An exceptional experience of the Triglav National Park. If you are in luck and happen to find yourself in Slovenia, then there is no other way but to put Fratarica canyoning on your to-do list.
- Type of activity: Exploring deep water canyon in Triglav National park.
- Level of difficulty: Moderate.
- Access: 30 minute walk on a mountain trail
- Duration: 3 hours of canyoning; 6 hours of full day trip.
- Location: The canyon is located in Triglav National Park.
- Characteristics: A canyon with an amazing 50-meter waterfall, slides and unspoilt nature for exploring.
- Group size: 3 – 14
- Price: 95,00 EUR / person
- Price include: Organisation, guiding by professional canyoning guide, return transfer from Bled or Bovec to canyon, all equipment (helmet, harness, shoes, wet-suit, neoprene socks), photos of the canyoning trip by guide, vat.
- The most experienced guides with you: Borut Svoljšak (CIC Canyoning guide), Katja Rogelj (CIC Canyoning guide), Žiga Humar (CIC Canyoning guide).