BLED VIA FERRATA
Climb like a
Creatively designed from start to finish and an exciting challenge in spectacular scenery.
Surroundings of Bled have two modern via ferrata routes
One of them is Grančišče, a modern fixed-cable and rock climb above Mojstrana Village that presents exciting physical challenges. This 250-meter long climb is creatively designed from start to finish and it’s an exciting challenge in spectacular scenery. It offers an opportunity to learn the rope work skills required for a safe use of via ferrata equipment.
- Return private transfer from Bled.
- Professional Mountain Guide.
- Professional via-ferrata equipment (helmet, harness and via ferrata set).
- Bottle of water (0.5L).
Complimentary photos made by the guide.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Main luggage depot.
- Storage of main luggage for the duration of the tour: 20 €/group.
- Appropriate hiking boots (ankle-high with good grip) are an essential part of equipment. Light walking shoes or sneakers are NOT appropriate.
Make it happen.