Mt Triglav area
Slovenia, with Julian Alps, offers a large area for mountain running
Central part of the Julian Alps in Slovenia with its nearby hills, Soča river valley on the west and valleys of Sava rivers on the eastern side, offers excellent conditions for trail runners. This is an area, which is intertwined with marvelous trails that connect Alpine valleys with Mount Triglav. Trails run across the open alpine world, on the ridges of high mountain tops and through numerous mountain pastures. It is a unique trail run in an extraordinary environment with an ascent to Mt Triglav – “The BIG One”- of the Julian Alps.
- Return private transfer from Bled.
- Professional and licensed Trail Running – mountain Guide (ratio 4 persons per 1 guide).
- Running backpack and running sticks.
- Water bottle.
- Photos from the tour taken by the guide.
- VAT and fees.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Trail running shoes and sports wear.
- Main luggage depot.
- Appropriate trail running sneakers are an essential part of the equipment.
- Optional storage of main luggage for the duration of the tour: 20 €/group.
- Trail running is considered a challenging activity with a moderate climb. It demands a higher level of endurance and can be challenging for those, who are not used to longer uphill runs.
Make it happen.