SELF GUIDED CYCLING
TARVISIO TO BLED
Experience the breathtaking scenery of the Julian Alps / Cycle to the magical Fusine Lakes / Cycle through beautiful Radovna valley in Triglav National Park / Well-known Kranjska Gora / Cycle on a cycling path along the Sava Dolinka river / Take the time for a visit of the beautiful Alpine Museum in Mojstrana / Optionally cycle to the well-known and impressive Peričnik waterfall in Vrata valley / Enjoy Kreda lake on the way through Radovna / Circle beautiful Lake Bled
Enjoy a safe cycling route and local roads from Fusine Lakes to Lake Bled
1-day self-guided cycling trip with lots of stops for nice sightseeing. From Tarvisio to Fusine (Belopeška) Lakes in Italy to Lake Bled mostly on fine cycling roads. This is a cycling adventure for everybody!
This tour is one of the two most beautiful cycling tours in Slovenia. It is suitable also for families because cycling is done mostly on asphalt roads and gravel paths trough Radovna valley (Triglav National Park). There are plenty of options for snacks and drinks along the way.
- Full organisation of the trip.
- Introductory briefing.
- Booklet with detailed itinerary and route instructions.
- Map with a marked route.
- Emergency contact number and 24/7 support.
- Transfer from Bled to Tarvisio (one way).
- 1-day rental of a Trek bike with backpack, helmet, lock, spare tube, pump and repair kit.
- Optional main luggage storage.
- 0,5l bottled water.
- Food and drinks.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Travel Insurance.
- Transfer from Kranjska Gora or Tarvisio to Bled.
- Single supplement: 55 €
- Upgrade with an E-bike: 30 €/bike
- At the start of the tour, in the morning, you will be transferred from Bled or Kranjska Gora to Tarvisio (Italy) – an approximately 1 hour transfer.
- You will cycle from Tarvisio towards Fusine (Belopeška) Lakes and continue on the trail, passing the Slovenian-Italian border to Kranjska Gora.
- You will have an option to stop by the breathtaking Lake Jasna and optionally have a picnic or coffee with a view.
- Continuing cycling, you will join a cycling path that runs on a former railroad route. Today it is one of the most scenic cycling routes in Slovenia.
- After a short ascend, entering Triglav National Park, you will cycle through the Radovna valley and arrive to Bled, where your tour will come to an end.
Make it happen.