UČJA RIVER WALKING
walking / exploring the river / swimming / easy rock climbing / cliff jumping into clear pools
Explore the amazing Učja Canyon
River Walking is one of the nicest ways to explore beautiful Alpine rivers of Slovenia and their pristine natural surroundings. The wild landscapes and rough rivers of the Slovenian Alpine region offer great opportunities for exploring river canyons. A combination of walking, swimming, easy rock climbing and cliff jumping into crystal clear pools. River walking is a relatively new and very special experience – in some ways similar to canyoning, but more appropriate for families and beginners.
- Private, return transfer from Bled or Bovec.
- Qualified and licensed, English-speaking guide.
- Rental of all professional canyoning equipment (neoprene suit and neoprene socks, shoes, helmet and diving mask).
Complimentary photos made by the guide.
Organization and VAT.
- Food and drinks.
- Travel/health insurance (to be arranged in your home country).
- Main luggage depot.
- Swimming suit and a towel.
- At only 2 or less people booked for the tour on a certain date, we reserve the right to cancel.
- Optional storage of main luggage for the duration of the tour: 20 €.
Make it happen.
The tour is an absolute highlight of my trip to Slovenia. Clear water, stunning nature and amazing guide! If you want to have an exciting outdoor activity but more relaxing rather than adventurous, river walking is a must-do for you!
My friend and I signed up for river walking not knowing what to really expect but it ended up being our favorite day from our trip to Slovenia! Everything about canyoning, swimming, walking ... in Ucja was exciting and fun.