Mountains of the Julian Alps / Triglav National Park / Fratarica canyon with a 50meter waterfall / The great gorges of Soča / White water rafting on Soča river / Trenta Valley / Vršič mountain pass and the Heathen Maiden
The greatest thing to do during one’s travel in Slovenia
If you are at least a little bit of an adrenaline junkie and a nature lover, then a true disconnection from everyday life in the northwestern part of Slovenia is the real thing for you. It’s all about experiencing a one-day trip through the Triglav National Park, which is excellent for taking in a large dose of adrenaline: going through the Fratarica Canyon and descending down the Soca River in a raft. Enjoy the scenic drive past the majestic Julian Alps, through an awe-inspiring Trenta Valley and across Vršič, Slovenia’s highest mountain pass.
Canyoning near Bled
Rafting on Sava river
& Lots of fun
- Full day private transfer from Bled.
- Professional and highly qualified guides for canyoning and rafting.
- All professional equipment for canyoning and rafting (helmet, harness, shoes, life jacket).
- Bottle of water (0.5L).
- Organization and VAT.
- Food and drinks (optional grocery store en route).
- Travel/health insurance (to be arranged in your home country).
- Rental of swimming suit or towel.
- Main luggage depot.
- Swimming suit and a towel.
- At only 3 people in a group, the obligatory supplement is 40 eur/ person.
- Optional storage of main luggage for the duration of the tours: 20 €.
- At only 2 or less people booked for the tour on a certain date, we reserve the right to cancel.
Make it happen.
The equipment they gave was very good. The guide was wonderful. The rapids were easy to moderate, suitable for beginners and small children. The guide made this rafting very enjoyable.
We had a great time on our very first rafting in Slovenia. Our guide told us everything we need to know before going on the river and helped whenever we needed.