ON SAVA RIVER
45,00 €/ adult
40,00 €/ children
and always fun
Enjoy a splendid mixture of rapids and calm floating sections to appease every adventure level.
Experience pure nature in all its beauty
Rafting on river Sava is a fantastic way to spend time with family and friends in the great outdoors! Raft the longest river in Slovenia. Its rapids are level II / III, and are perfect for everyone looking for an exciting, but safe adventure.
- Return private transfer from Bled.
- Professional rafting instructor.
- Full professional equipment (wetsuit, helmet, shoes).
- Complimentary photos made by the guide.
- Food and drinks.
- Rental of bathing suit and towel.
- Travel/health insurance (to be arranged in your home country).
- Main luggage depot.
- Swimming suit, towel and sunscreen.
- At only 1 person booked for the tour on a certain date, we reserve the right to cancel.
- Optional storage of main luggage for the duration of the tour: 20 €/booking.
Make it happen.
The equipment they gave was very good. The guide was wonderful. The rapids were easy to moderate, suitable for beginners and small children. The guide made this rafting very enjoyable.
We had a great time on our very first rafting in Slovenia. Our guide told us everything we need to know before going on the river and helped whenever we needed.