Mountains of the Julian Alps / Triglav National Park / Fratarica canyon with a 50meter waterfall / The great gorges of Soča / White water rafting on Soča river / Trenta Valley / Vršič mountain pass and the Heathen Maiden
The greatest thing to do during one’s travel in Slovenia
If you are at least a little bit of an adrenaline junkie and a nature lover, then a true disconnection from everyday life in the northwestern part of Slovenia is the real thing for you. It’s all about experiencing a one-day trip through the Triglav National Park, which is excellent for taking in a large dose of adrenaline: going through the Fratarica Canyon and descending down the Soca River in a raft. Enjoy the scenic drive past the majestic Julian Alps, through an awe-inspiring Trenta Valley and across Vršič, Slovenia’s highest mountain pass.
Great slides and jumps and a 50-meter waterfall.
Difficulty level: medium / Duration: 3 hours
Rafting on Soča
Exciting and fun rafting down the emerald river.
Difficulty level: medium, rapids III-IV / Duration: 1,5 hours
Easy hike on Vršič, Slovenia's highest mountain pass.
Difficulty level: easy
- Full day private transfer from Bled.
- Professional and highly qualified guides for canyoning and rafting.
- All professional equipment for canyoning and rafting (helmet, harness, shoes, life jacket).
- Bottle of water (0.5L).
- Organization and VAT.
- Food and drinks (optional grocery store en route).
- Travel/health insurance (to be arranged in your home country).
- Rental of swimming suit or towel.
- Main luggage depot.
- Swimming suit and a towel.
- At only 3 people in a group, the obligatory supplement is 40 eur/ person.
- Storage of main luggage for the duration of the tour: 20 €.
- At only 2 or less people booked for the tour on a certain date, we reserve the right to cancel.
Make it happen.
This was a fantastic day out full of adventure and fun, well worth the money. The canyoning was absolutely incredible with options to jump, slide and use ropes down the waterfalls, while the guides ensured we felt safe the whole time. The rafting on the Soca was also great fun. Would highly recommend for a day of adventure and amazing scenery!
Such an incredible day. Clear communication, super friendly and very passionate and informative tour guide. He clearly loves his job and was the perfect mix of safe and encouraging us all to be brave. On top of the activities, you stop by some incredible views which is the perfect taste tester to the west side of the national park. Thanks so much again!
Had a wonderful experience canyoning, white water rafting and visiting Vršič mountain pass in our mini van group tour. The Guide was excellent, very welcoming, friendly, easy going and professional. Our favourite experience of Slovenia thus far.